Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Just came back from the mall. First time going to a mall on a saturday evening after a big drop in close to 10 years. Hate crowds n if I'm picking up a pair I'm in there right when they open n cut once they're in my hand.

Man it's like a fashion show. Mad dudes just chillin or walking laps around the mall with their cliques. Saw a couple yeezy foams, probably 15 Carmines not even joking, n KDs everywhere. APs and WTKDs look :pimp: on feet. But overall I just thought it was funny cuz it seemed like a straight up stunt show. Didn't seem like any of the "sneakerhead" types were there to actually shop.

That's why I wear my IDs when I go to the mall. Every now and then a real sneakerhead will be like dope IDs and recognize the individuality of rocking an ID over a shoe everyone has

The grilling and mean mugging used to bother me now I just look right into their eyes then keep it moving.

My local mall sucks anyway, gotta drive pretty far to go to a legit mall by me

I luv it!!! But that's just me tho.

I will NEVER understand why seeing people WEARING they shoes bother you NT dudes. Elitism much? Oh I forgot..... WTKDs & everything else were made just for y'all to own. :rofl:

You don't want to see the shoes on everybody else's feet? Keep your *** at home.

Last edited:
That's great, the way it should be, but just remember you being one of the more outspoken haters of the model since you were so down with the V. Opinions change, that's cool, we've all done it.

I luv it!!! But that's just me tho.

I will NEVER understand why seeing people WEARING they shoes bother you NT dudes. Elitism much? Oh I forgot..... WTKDs & everything else were made just for y'all to own. :rofl:

You don't want to see the shoes on everybody else's feet? Keep your *** at home.

Got it wrong hommie I'm just stating what I saw. Like I said, I'm never in the mall at the same time as the "post hyped-shoe release" heads. I'm not mad at anybody wearing their kicks. In my quote I said the APs and WTKDs were :pimp: on-feet and even told my fiancée I think it's dope when people wear their kicks instead of stocking em. I'm around a completely different crowd in my every day work life (25-65 year olds) so seeing groups of individuals into sneakers was interesting.

My point was that I honestly think it's funny that all these dudes were there PURELY to stunt. Not one shopping bag in hand. If you lap me multiple times during my ONE lap to hit whatever stores I need to stop at, you're not there to shop. Period. It seems crazy to me, but hey, if people have fun kickin it at a mall all day then have at it.

Thought you hated this shoe with a passion?
Was just about to say this 
laugh.gif
.  I'm in the same boat though so I can't even talk.

KD VI elite fragment dropping on June 19th in HK ,state release should be around that time

Which CW? We have seen the blue pair and now the grey pair too. I like both of em, but I wasn't expecting a release to the public. Hopefully Europe or the US gets some pairs if they are releasing. I'd like to get both, but the blue pair for sure.

and a crackhead once said,  "DAM YOUR THUMB NAIL FLY DOE!"

:rofl: :rofl:

Got to talk to someone at KicksUSA last night and the small Aunt Pearl restock they had yesterday morning around 5am CDT was legit and my pair will be packaged up Monday. I'm glad they didn't think to exclude them from the promotion they had going on, $135 tax free and free shipping, can't beat that for a backup pair a few months after RD.

that's just all so common though, people hate on a shoe nonstop when it first drops.. then a hyped release comes out and people get on the wagon. I'm not saying that's you, it just happens so regularly.

that's just all so common though, people hate on a shoe nonstop when it first drops.. then a hyped release comes out and people get on the wagon. I'm not saying that's you, it just happens so regularly.
it never fails, which is why Nike can sell out anything limited

It's prolly because I've been liking them since they revealed them and I couldn't cop. Lol. It's natural to hate

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom