Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
People worrying about backorders from the FTL Umbrella. Did ya'll even bother to read the item description when you purchased?

People worrying about backorders from the FTL Umbrella. Did ya'll even bother to read the item description when you purchased?

When the site is crashing and you know of the looming sell out, reading the fine print is the last of my worries. I'm just clicking what I need to so my order is completed. I think it's how the email is worded that has some of us worried

Reactions: ct3
It was in at least 10 point font that these were going to be backordered. Hardly fine print.

Well I missed it and by reading posts from others here on NT I'm not the only one. I didn't post to confirm who read what, but only to voice my concern about the email.

For those that ordered from Nike.com and didnt get shipping confirmations yet. Go ahead and to to the ups tracking site and track by reference and put in the order# from Nike. Put in the destination country USA and put in shipping zip code. The tracking # and details should show up.

I'm looking to purchase my first kds vi.
Do they run tts or big/small? Thanks!
Like they told me and others, "this is your first pair of KD's!!!??
roll.gif

Like they told me and others, "this is your first pair of KD's!!!??:rofl:

It was because you were coming in talking big like you had been down with the line. But you showed on the hyped up color ways. Ended up looking like a hypebeast. Nobody cares if someone is new. It was the way you did it that got everyone all mad. :smh:

It was because you were coming in talking big like you had been down with the line. But you showed on the hyped up color ways. Ended up looking like a hypebeast. Nobody cares if someone is new. It was the way you did it that got everyone all mad.
mean.gif
So if i didnt own a pair i'm not down with the line?? Boy you NT's are funny
laugh.gif
, werent the illusions, bhm, liger, nyc 66, preheat, floral, n7 all hyped up too?...okay i'll wait                      get ya reps up

Last edited:
Still haven't recieved shipping confirmation from NDC for these or the 11 lows, but did for the champagnes. Says preparing to ship, crossing my fingers I'm good with all these cancelled orders

Anybody that ordered from KicksUSA heard anything yet? I'm about to drive myself crazy worrying about my order

Last edited:
Still haven't recieved shipping confirmation from NDC for these or the 11 lows, but did for the champagnes. Says preparing to ship, crossing my fingers I'm good with all these cancelled orders
What cancelled orders have you heard were from NDC? 

Some of you guys are way to paranoid and need to relax. I haven't seen canceled items from Nike since the DB 5s. If your Champagnes shipped than your 11s are probably in the same box. You'll get them 
glasses.gif

Haven't heard yet, just weird that the order for the champagnes was placed after the 11 lows and got that shipping info for those first. Not paranoid just anxious to get these in my possession

Haven't heard yet, just weird that the order for the champagnes was placed after the 11 lows and got that shipping info for those first. Not paranoid just anxious to get these in my possession
Nike always has issues updating customers correctly on shoes being shipped. All my multiple orders only show one shoe shipped and than they all arrive in the same box. Just an FYI

I think for my money, I would prefer 2-3 pairs of kd7s (especially DMV colorway) over one of these for resale. I am good with APs, bamboos, illusions, ruckers.

It was because you were coming in talking big like you had been down with the line. But you showed on the hyped up color ways. Ended up looking like a hypebeast. Nobody cares if someone is new. It was the way you did it that got everyone all mad.
mean.gif
So if i didnt own a pair i'm not down with the line?? Boy you NT's are funny
laugh.gif
, werent the illusions, bhm, liger, nyc 66, preheat, floral, n7 all hyped up too?...okay i'll wait                      get ya reps up
No you weren't down with the line. That fact that you even mentioned the hype of the NYC 66, Ligers, & N7 were on the same level as the AP & WTKD, show you know nothing about the line. BUT WHAT REALLY FASCINATES ME is that you have 600+ in less than a month and live in the KD VI thread with no KDs? How were you actually contributing now that I think about it? No personal opinions, cuz you had no pair and didn't know they were plastic, no helpful info, cuz you thought the NYC 66 were hyped, and wasn't looking for help or leads to find a pair, because you only "liked" (and I use that term loosely), the WTKD, which hadn't came out yet. You sir are a HYPEBEAST, waiting in this thread to cop the WTKD to show off and brag to us, cuz you have nobody to give a F***

Sadly, your probably waiting for the WTL to drop in the LeBron thread, to do the EXACT SAME THING! Quick Question....Do even own a pair of LeBron XI, or do you just "like" the WTL or King's Crown....

Im about to meet up someone local for WTKD 280 total. thoughts on that price fellas?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom