Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
^^^^^^^^^^ I don't mind the tongue too much it's just the lacing system is a bit akward.

^^^^^^^^^^ I don't mind the tongue too much it's just the lacing system is a bit akward.

Yea that also contributes to the tongue just being awkward. Love the kd 7 however, looks like they improved the tongue/lacing.

I actually figured out a pretty good way to lace em.  Loosen them up all the way down and go through the top holes twice.  Then take the tips and feed them between the two flywire strands for the third time and just leave a tiny bit hanging.  Works like a charm and still loose enough to slide your foot in.

Only problem I have with kd 6s in general is that the tongue just looks horrible laced up or loose. I think it's a major flaw on the actual silhouette. Best way to rock them is with jeans/khakis covering the actually tongue imo.

View media item 1033628
Surprised no one said #ntdenim, next time I throw some kicks on wit denim y'all bet not say ish

Only problem I have with kd 6s in general is that the tongue just looks horrible laced up or loose. I think it's a major flaw on the actual silhouette. Best way to rock them is with jeans/khakis covering the actually tongue imo.

View media item 1033628
Surprised no one said #ntdenim, next time I throw some kicks on wit denim y'all bet not say ish
Don't Worry, We Will :lol:

Last edited:
Nothings wrong with the pic or denim tho lol.

NTdemin would be if he had a 8 inch cuff,bugle boy jeans/cheap looking,or jeans to long and I would even throw in that terrible pin roll as well.I hate the pin roll cuff.SMH

Last edited:
Nothings wrong with the pic or denim tho lol.

NTdemin would be if he had a 8 inch cuff,bugle boy jeans/cheap looking,or jeans to long and I would even throw in that terrible pin roll as well.I hate the pin roll cuff.SMH
So unless dudes know what ntdenim is they need to shut up

Yeah that ain't ntdenim. To some of ya'll all pants gotta be cuffed or something? Theres other styles of pant out there.

Being completely honest, these WTKD's are just butt ugly. I definitely tried my hardest to like them purely based off the unique style but they just aren't for me. To each your own but my own aint with these. Looking forward to the 7 tho, model itself looks gooooooood! Feel bad for those that are in desperation mode for these, it's a waste of energy.

Being completely honest, these WTKD's are just butt ugly. I definitely tried my hardest to like them purely based off the unique style but they just aren't for me. To each your own but my own aint with these. Looking forward to the 7 tho, model itself looks gooooooood! Feel bad for those that are in desperation mode for these, it's a waste of energy.
You mean the model with the gutters on the side?

Last edited by a moderator:
S/O to the UPS man that stole my package :frown: Very depressing day sigh.  Bought from NDC and magically it says delivered but didnt show up.

Last edited:

whoa what happened now I need more details fam
Was suppose to get my package today for WTKD and they usually drop it off around 1:45 - 2:30 and magically I get an email around 11:57 saying shipped and then I check my door and there was no truck or doorbell.  I guess the driver knows I order alot from NDC so he probably knew these would be shipping idk thats my guess.

Last edited:

Was suppose to get my package today for WTKD and they usually drop it off around 1:45 - 2:30 and magically I get an email around 11:57 saying shipped and then I check my door and there was no truck or doorbell.  I guess the driver knows I order alot from NDC so he probably knew these would be shipping idk thats my guess.
could be the driver but could also be someone else like a neighbor or someone who saw the package get left there

damn man sorry

Call UPS first and explain what happened. The package needs to be signed for, so maybe he'll try again tomorrow. If someone really stole them then that really sucks man. Hopefully you get your money back/find the package. Never understood why they would leave a package at the front door, that's basically asking to be stolen.

Back
Top Bottom