Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

so when your collecting, do you try and get your size, or do you not care and just go whatever you can get? 
I use to purchase only my size. But as the popularity of "collecting/reselling" has increased...it sometime puts the damper on getting the exact size. But, I 100% of the time try to secure my size. (10) I've got 8 pair of the KD 6. They are all my size with the exception of 2 pair. (WTKD, and the Aunt Pearl) This is only because both pair, were purchased after I had won a raffle. And both times, my ticket was selected and they had to give me my "alternate" size. (10.5)

Just for clarification, you do agree with buying overpriced shoes to wear and risk the chance of tearing up/and or ruining?
I can wear my shoes without tearing them up. Takes a lot for a shoe to get torn up. If you rock your kicks a few times a month, they won't get "torn up" for quite some time. Don't be afraid to rock your shoes.

Its just a hobby for me. I collect shoes, cars, and sports memorabilia. I love the KDs because they are the shoes that my favorite NBA player wears, and endorses on the court for my hometown NBA team. Just like when I was a kid, I bought Jordans because he was my favorite player. Its nothing more than a collection for me. I know there's people here who just buy to resell, or buy to actually hoop in, or buy to wear as everyday ****.. I'm just a collector. I'm a middle aged (37) white guy, that wears black or blue suit and ties everyday. So, these bright colored crazy looking shoes aren't really my style. But I love them nonetheless. So, when I saw these tan colored "fragments" i merely made the comment, that those are a shoe that I might actually wear, compared to all the others that I would definitely never wear. No harm, no foul. I hope you can see that it is a personal preference...and not a reflection of my level of intelligence.
DAM! YOU HAD TO WRITE SOME OG ****! 
glasses.gif

Fam ! Help me out ... I'm considering of trading my DS kobe prelude 6 sz 11 for a pair of DS WTKD sz 11... Even trade ? Or should I ask for some $$$

Fam ! Help me out ... I'm considering of trading my DS kobe prelude 6 sz 11 for a pair of DS WTKD sz 11... Even trade ? Or should I ask for some $$$
TBH is whatver makes you comfortable with the trade, personally, I would never make that trade, prelude vis were the best out of the pack, and the wtkd 6 doesnt hold a candle to them, but its all about what you dig more

I understand that everything is up to me, but I wanted to ball in the prelude 6s. The soles seem like there is no traction, so I was thinking if the WTKD was and even trade or should I ask for $$ with it due to vie wise

Its just a hobby for me. I collect shoes, cars, and sports memorabilia. I love the KDs because they are the shoes that my favorite NBA player wears, and endorses on the court for my hometown NBA team. Just like when I was a kid, I bought Jordans because he was my favorite player. Its nothing more than a collection for me. I know there's people here who just buy to resell, or buy to actually hoop in, or buy to wear as everyday ****.. I'm just a collector. I'm a middle aged (37) white guy, that wears black or blue suit and ties everyday. So, these bright colored crazy looking shoes aren't really my style. But I love them nonetheless. So, when I saw these tan colored "fragments" i merely made the comment, that those are a shoe that I might actually wear, compared to all the others that I would definitely never wear. No harm, no foul. I hope you can see that it is a personal preference...and not a reflection of my level of intelligence.
TIdOxpB.gif

Seriously though, there's many angles to this hobby. It's nice seeing some dope DS collections and there's nothing wrong with buying to collect.

TBH is whatver makes you comfortable with the trade, personally, I would never make that trade, prelude vis were the best out of the pack, and the wtkd 6 doesnt hold a candle to them, but its all about what you dig more
5s and 1's were way better then 6's

Did anyone not receive shipping confirmation from bounce wear? They said theyll ship it out today, but when I email them they didnt even respond.

Back
Top Bottom