Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

Bad news bear!!!  UPS lost my WTKD...spoke to Nike and got the brush off, but what am I to expect.  UPS is also no help, stating that it's somewhere in their facility but there's no way to find it...wtf.  I guess not only do you have to worry about being cart jacked nowadays, getting it shipped is also 50/50.  
That happened to my shadow 1s last year, but they got delivered either 2 or 3 days later. Never updated on UPS.com, just showed up one day on the truck.

That happened to my shadow 1s last year, but they got delivered either 2 or 3 days later. Never updated on UPS.com, just showed up one day on the truck.
Did you setup a trace or just let it be?  It's always the good stuff, haha.

Bad news bear!!!  UPS lost my WTKD...spoke to Nike and got the brush off, but what am I to expect.  UPS is also no help, stating that it's somewhere in their facility but there's no way to find it...wtf.  I guess not only do you have to worry about being cart jacked nowadays, getting it shipped is also 50/50.
 Holler at a UPS supervisor

Mine arrived from BW but wasn't home to sign, post office called me and left a voicemail gonna pick them up in the morning. Can't wait until 9:30 am now lol

Mine arrived from BW but wasn't home to sign, post office called me and left a voicemail gonna pick them up in the morning. Can't wait until 9:30 am now lol
Original release or restock?  If restock, that's some quick shipping service...

Last edited:

Did you setup a trace or just let it be?  It's always the good stuff, haha.
This was with footlocker, but I emailed them saying my package was lost and was never delivered, and they said that they would look into the issue. The next day they got back with me saying that they looked up the tracking info and talked to UPS, concluded it was lost, and refunded me entirely. The next day the shoes showed up on my doorstep from the UPS delivery guy.

Walked away with a free pair of Shadow 1s 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I have to wait 7 days, expected delivery June 27th. Hate waiting a whole week for shoes, I'm such an impatient person when it comes to waiting for shoes.

Woot woot.

Shipping Email just came. should be here the 26th.

but i am out of town that week so i wont physically see them until the 2nd of july but hey at finally got something limited. 
nthat.gif

man how i am going to enjoy these puppies. 

Hopefully my box comes out fine i heard champs doesnt double box. 
tired.gif

Last edited:
I hope they find your package man.

Still mad I didn't get a pair of WTKD's NDC had me waiting in list then OOS

Last edited:
Congrats to everybody that got FTL champs fta and eastbay shipping confirmations
Man those site always have a SPA for me like 5-8 mins even before release time. How do people enter site man it's crazy. Maby because I refresh instead of erasing the url to jus the actual domain.

Back
Top Bottom