Official Nike KD VIII (8) Thread - "Easy Euro" OCTOBER 17th!!

The more I play in these the more I like them, the zoom feels great after a few wears. I think the biggest issue this shoe had was terrible colourways, as a silhouette I think it's quite nice and modern.

I never really like the 4th of July kd8s that much. It's one of the colorways that I passed on. Too much going on if you ask me. I think after I get the Aunt Pearl and the N7 KD8s, those will be the ones with the craziest uppers in my collection.

I passed on
4th of July, Vinary, PG County, Opening Night, Black and White EXT, Blackout, Xmas, and most recently All Stars.

ID options are better than the regular collection. I think Nike knew what they were doing here

$225 was laughable for this shoe. $245 they out their mind. Color shift is nothing new, forgot which model they had the Chroma(color shift) id option

So how are these feeling for you guys performance wise? They felt good when I tried them on.

smokin.gif
I love my N7's. Havnt worn them very much, but I really like them
N7 is def one of my favorite colorways.

Really like the N7,Christmas,BHM and 4thof July.

Glad they are sitting  like last year. Nice to get all the discounts.

ID options are better than the regular collection. I think Nike knew what they were doing here
I agree. They stuck the retailers with the wack stuff that could possibly get discounted late and put the hot ish on ID... straight profit without a chance of a discount, and you gotta move fast so they can get that impulse buy outta you
So disgusting... but why do I have 2 pairs in my cart though 
mean.gif

I need help 

i wish they would do away with the streaks and switch up the pattern on differnt coloways. N7/Xmas/4th of july are perfect examples. Each release should be different like those

Like those. Clean, but are they worth the price?
Again like the Kyrie 2 brotherhoods they are a poor ID, bit too basic and plain to release.

Back
Top Bottom