Official Nike KD VIII (8) Thread - "Easy Euro" OCTOBER 17th!!

At 95$ i gave them a try , and im glad i did! I love the 8 and i dont understand where all the hate is coming from. Copped the hunts hill night pair this morning. Im sure once the xmas and aunt pearl cw leak the thread will pick up

Last edited:
Id give them a try too at 95

Thats probably a huge reason why you love um. That price

Bet you wouldnt be loving them if you paid 196 lol

Saw the Hunt's Hill in person, fire. $180 price tag is a huge turn off though. The 8 shoudve been around $140ish retail.

Saw the Hunt's Hill in person, fire. $180 price tag is a huge turn off though. The 8 shoudve been around $140ish retail.

I purchased the V8s at $130 & Sunsets at retail......I love the shoe, Ill pick these Nights up at retail (Im a sucker for grey based color ways), cause to me they are worth it. Everything that comes after this, may have to blow me away.

I am surprised there haven't really been any leaks on the next wave of color ways. Im curious to see what directions they will go with these.

True. But lets compare these to the Kobe X which cost the same and are inferior in every way shall we?
Flyweave vs. Mesh+fuse
Full length zoom vs. heel zoom+lunarlon

Imo KD 8>>>>Kobe X

I will say it nice to see Nike getting creative with the flyweave upper, so many patterns can be created on it

Last edited:
Those "Angelic" or whatever will be my first and probably onl uh KD 8 if they drop!! Lol

All about them Angelics ​
smokin.gif

But man what is that fuzzy yellow fabric on the back of the Skins? 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom