*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Need some more pics of the black/gum colorway that supposed to be dropping two weeks.

I wish the first page was updated.

Not having the gallery anymore really sucks.
20171111093114_original.jpg

20171111093113_original.jpg

20171111093111_original.jpg

20171111093112_original.jpg

20171111093110_original.jpg

Is this a shoe that plays well for smaller/shorter players?

I basically just need basketball shoes but having a hard time if I went LeBrons or KDs.

Also considering Curry 4s and Dame 4s as well but I’m swoosh gang all day everyday.
If you are a straight, up and down player that's explosive and jumps a lot, this would be THE shoe for you. If you don't wear ankle braces, and play below the rim, than there are definitely better options out there. Definitely the best looking shoe casually, I find myself grabbing these over my ultraboosts/vapormax

From the info in here and the probable release list posted on page 107, it looks like these and the black/gold in january are going to be the closest to the :
Blackouts with the white bottoms Bron wore this summer or the total black outs Kay Felder was wearing for camp before he was traded.

Lebron and JR both wearing the 15s reminds me of Jordan and Pippen both wearing Jordan 12s. Are there any other examples of a signature athlete and a teammate wearing the signature athlete's sneaker at the same time?

Ashes look so dope in person. Didn't try them on but I'm definitely interested. That battle knit feels legit.

Lebron and JR both wearing the 15s reminds me of Jordan and Pippen both wearing Jordan 12s. Are there any other examples of a signature athlete and a teammate wearing the signature athlete's sneaker at the same time?
Kobe and a assortment of his teammates comes to mind.

Pretty good review, my only gripe with the 15 is the same that I have with all knit-based shoes...the material feels nicer and more premium than mesh but I don't really see any advantages for using it from a performance standpoint.

Back
Top Bottom