*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Hey guys,

When are any of these releasing...? Every website I checked it was supposed to release in November 2017... Do you guys have any info on any of these?

nike-lebron-15-pe-red-black.jpg

Nike-LeBron-15-University-Red-Black-On-Sale-2.jpg

The first pic are real LeBron's , second pics are fake. The fakes have fake max air Chambers. The real LeBron incorporate both zoom air units and max air Chambers.

If know the difference between max and zoom air you'll know what exactly what I'm talking about.

I can only imagine the championship colorway. I'm getting very impatient cause I'm still waiting for my pair.

For real though, every pair of 15s I've made some irrelevant connection to Game of Thrones :lol:

You are not the only one. I noticed the heavy influences as well. Ghost and the fact that new heights feels like drogon’s scale and color. This is prolly the only Lebron I wanted to get badly since the soldier 11, as the design really works well for casual wear and also you don’t need to tie the laces.

Are they making any other colorways in kids/preschool sizing? I really want to get the Gum Bottoms for one of my kids.

Back
Top Bottom