*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Sigh.. now they come up with KITH, when are the good colorways going to hit LBJ15's?? i.e. Red or Blue.. something flashy =/

LS-Burgundy_2048x.progressive.jpg
3Kings_2048x.progressive.jpg
LS-Black_2048x.progressive.jpg

Multicolored and Rose Gold joints are cool but WHERE THE HELL ARE THE FLORAL GOLD ZIPPER JOINTS?!

Zipper on a knit shoes.

Hurm. Not sure how I feel bout that since it kinda defeat the purpose of having the knit material, no?

Isn’t it a lifestyle shoe? For stuntin on the gram

On that Ronnie Fieg video, anyone else thinking that from Lebron’s reaction, or lack there of, he’s thinking, “these ****s are wack” :lol:

Isn’t it a lifestyle shoe? For stuntin on the gram

On that Ronnie Fieg video, anyone else thinking that from Lebron’s reaction, or lack there of, he’s thinking, “these ****s are wack” :lol:

i felt like Ronnie Fieg was d-riding lebron. I dont think they are whack they made some good lifestyle design enhancements with the strap and zipper. they are meant to rock casually not ball in.

i felt like Ronnie Fieg was d-riding lebron. I dont think they are whack they made some good lifestyle design enhancements with the strap and zipper. they are meant to rock casually not ball in.

Agree with the first part
Im not into the zippers and straps myself. The LTK all over the straps is kinda d riding to me as it is

KITH collab... expect lines and raffles. “Retail only” might be luck, “check them out in person” probably isn’t possible.

Sadly anytime "Kith" is on a shoe, usually makes it a resell target.
Good luck to those who want them, hopefully they make a decent amount.

You going after any of the pairs?

Nah...not really feeling em. Straps and zippers don't do anything for me.
I'm kind of disappointed with the 15 overall so far. I'm in between sizes for hooping purposes, (need a size 9 width and size 9.5 length, curse of the super narrow foot) so pretty much a gym or casual shoe for me at this point. Unless there is some great All-Star colorway, I'm probably done with the 15. I have Ashes and Vinos for the collection.

Nah...not really feeling em. Straps and zippers don't do anything for me.
I'm kind of disappointed with the 15 overall so far. I'm in between sizes for hooping purposes, (need a size 9 width and size 9.5 length, curse of the super narrow foot) so pretty much a gym or casual shoe for me at this point. Unless there is some great All-Star colorway, I'm probably done with the 15. I have Ashes and Vinos for the collection.

You ended up copping a 9 didn't you? (I understand the curse of the super narrow foot lol)

You ended up copping a 9 didn't you? (I understand the curse of the super narrow foot lol)

Yeah my pairs are 9's, and they are okay, but on court after about 35 minutes the tips of the toes on my left foot start jamming into the end of the shoe. A 9.5 is good length wise (a tiny bit long) but too wide and with the one piece upper and no strap I can't crank the laces hard enough to be secure in them. I've had to go back to hooping in 14's and PG1's.

Back
Top Bottom