*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

(Late chimming in lol) The Lebron X's introduced the "Lifestyle" version of the Lebron line imo. Those where the first Lebron's with the EXT versions. The Cork's where intended for casual wear.

Come on oct 28th :smokin
nike-lebron-15-release-date.jpg

First reaction: wtf are these scales? Why? This is such a garbage look after I liked the 14.

Now though after revisiting the shoe: wtf are these scales? Why? This is so crazy that I like these a lot & don't really like any one thing about them

I can't put my finger on what it is but I like these. To make it worse I think I'm in for the floral pair & I don't even like floral prints, I just really like that shoe

i officially call these the dracos , designed after the dragons on g.o.t . got is nba full of snakes lol LITT!

Someone stick a supreme logo on it, a zip-tie on the shoelaces and then finish it off with the copy "KING" on the midsole.

I feel like Adidas isn't pushing innovation as such, but they're getting the basics right.

Outside of the KD9's, I don't see what else is great. But alas. Let's see how these go.

Last edited:
Does anybody else see the Melo M13 in this shoe? Looks like the same material

Back
Top Bottom