*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

I’m so glad that the SVSM colorway in ANY model has never and will never do anything for me. Headache avoided.

yall trippin azg are a hideous shoe like every 1st sig

*Looks at screen name*

giphy.gif

I have more 12s than any model, X-4, 11- 5, 12-
Its one thing if u dont like AZGs..... but "hideous like every 1st sig"? You always on that good stuff :lol:

I have more 12s than any model, X-4, 11- 5, 12-7, 13-2, 14-1, 15-2? Minus the melo 1.5 and AI? JH ls, I don't like the first sig of any player not LeBron, KD, Kobe, AJ, Kyrie, PG, Shaq Mashburn, GH, J.Crawford, Penny, Stackhouse the list goes on, and the Kings Pride is still to this day a hideous CW, also most of the LeBrons I have cater to the ext series

redrum spelled backward is murder

that was a place called murder burger in the city of davis, ca, people didn't like it so the town made the owner change it's name, so now it's redrum burger, lol

My local footlocker has a 30% off store wide sale. Grabbed these for $171 Canadian ($130 US). Been wearing my ashes pair non stop. Glad to grab these!

4BE60A89-8A48-4F10-BC52-8CED3EDB2742.jpeg
Great pick up. I thought my 20% off in those was nice. My local Footlocker would NEVER do a sale like that lol.

Wouldn’t want em lol just not a fan of green in particular...the green and gold is just yuck to me

Man...the ATL uptempos were outstanding (green and gold), but I have absolutely no business wearing them. Wish they had done them in the regular AIR fashion.

Great pick up. I thought my 20% off in those was nice. My local Footlocker would NEVER do a sale like that lol.

It’s super weird. Online there SO MANY exclusions...basically everything is excluded. I went to my local HOH and everything was a go minus this weekends releases and the 11s...

Back
Top Bottom