*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Assuming they are setting some aside for the free drawing but the people who can afford it are gonna have the most entries giving them the best opportunity to win them

I guess

But it’s $10..... if u can afford $185 +tax then u can afford $10

If ur rich and can go ham on raffles that’s one thing but rich people don’t do that unless they’re just supporting the cause, just like rich people don’t play scratch offs

I'm not donating crap. I would've gladly donated but the way the LeBron line plays games with fans of his shoes(usually keeping the great colorways to himself...for years now), they can go screw themselves. Good luck to the people who enter.

this is exactly how i feel. you took the words right outta my mouth (pause). I love lebron shoes and the player, but the
PE crap as of late is silly and annoying now

Nice. Resell is going to be amazing on these, just like the kith joints.
giphy.gif

Wait I don' think I understand

So I have to donate money....in order to possibly be picked.....to buy a shoe....which color will be randomly selected by someone else...

Is this correct

smh nike...
why not just release them in big quantities with the earnings being the donation... this would raise much more money for a good cause + satisfy the customers.

saying "trade one of the shoes against the opposite color" is just the icing on the cake.

People are making it seem like prior to the past 2 years Nike Basketball PEs were released in GR quantities left and right. Prior to today people didn't even think these would release and now that we learn that it supports a great cause and a fair chance for all apparently Nike did something wrong. In terms of maximizing the amount of donations for the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture and to give everyone a fair shot at these they decided on this route. As for not being able to pick the color way, I get it. Some people at the end of the day just want to pick up their shoes and be done with it. Nike on this one just wants people to communicate, meet some new Sneaker or Lebron fans and just the idea of working with others to get what you want in the end.

People are making it seem like prior to the past 2 years Nike Basketball PEs were released in GR quantities left and right. Prior to today people didn't even think these would release and now that we learn that it supports a great cause and a fair chance for all apparently Nike did something wrong. In terms of maximizing the amount of donations for the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture and to give everyone a fair shot at these they decided on this route. As for not being able to pick the color way, I get it. Some people at the end of the day just want to pick up their shoes and be done with it. Nike on this one just wants people to communicate, meet some new Sneaker or Lebron fans and just the idea of working with others to get what you want in the end.

Very well said

I mean I'd rather have my entries put towards both colorways than one.
What if more people would have put in for the color you wanted versus the other one?
Instead with this you have a chance to get at least one of the two.

A lot of people in here seem to be missing the point...

It's about the cause, not just the shoes.

Not personally going against you, but if Nike truly cared about the “cause”, these and their other releases(mainly the doernbecher series) would all be GRs without any of the unnecessary nonsense that comes with buying shoes over the last 6-7 years.

Not personally going against you, but if Nike truly cared about the “cause”, these and their other releases(mainly the doernbecher series) would all be GRs without any of the unnecessary nonsense that comes with buying shoes over the last 6-7 years.

Yeah, where is the EQUALITY of pairs for EVERYONE. And if you want to talk about EQUALITY, how about making prices affordable for rich and poor, Nike? Yeah, it's all a big show.

That's all I will say. I'm only copping LeBron's on discounts. :D

I've thought about this alot, the idea that a gr would ultimately make more in the end seems logical but ever since joining NT, I'm realizing just how much scarcity sells. People want what the can't have. I see people on here trashing a shoe and then when they find out it's "limited" all of a sudden it's a "must cop". I think Jordan brand is a perfect example. I'm sure even something like the recent PlayStations would sit and hit outlets if they were readilly available. gr are almost a gamble whereas raffles are a sure thing. As charitable as something may seem, Nike is ultimately a corporation at the end of the day. Think about how long the process of tallying up of profits for a single shoe would be across the lifespan while it sits on shelves would be as opposed to a limited pair where they know up front how many pairs are available and will all sell immediately.

I still would prefer to see less of the jumping through hoops but am just trying to see the other side.

Back
Top Bottom