*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

TTS or half size up as a wide footer.

Might need to break them in more, but knit fits a little tight on first wear.

I remembered trying the 10 and 10.5 with the new heights briefly and they both fit bout the same to me. I dunno how’d they feel if I wear it for a longer period of time. The 10.5 is amazing though, and I don’t have a wide foot. All my Nike are 10.5s.

The XVs are already long, so going half size up for wide-footers may make them look goofy. IDK.

They are pretty ****ing narrow though.

EDIT: OMG! THEY ARE NEARLY $300 IN AUSTRALIA?! FOOOOOOH

What's a good place to get replacement LeBron laces? Was thinking of getting some red laces to go for the graffiti's.

I'm going to end up buying these...

EDIT: Bit the bullet on the KITH joints. Played myself thinking the price was going to get lower. It only ended up shooting up another $100.
:emoji_sob::emoji_sob::emoji_sob:

My size done jumped up to 600+ SMFH. I just settled and copped the stained glass as a consolation prize since the price for those was down.

There's a little space in the toebox for me(size 11), but length isn't the issue.

I'll just wear them again to get a better feel.

Got my ashes in from Hibbett.

1. This is my first pair of 15s and first LeBrons since the 11s. These are very long. I can see why people would caution not to go up in size since they may look goofy.

2. Now I understand why Bron needs the outrigger or whatever it’s called. Within the first 15mins of wearing I nearly killed my ankle. All it takes is a slight imbalance and it could all be over. There is virtually no ankle support.

3. I can also see how these would be perfect for a baller like LeBron. I haven’t balled in them, but they feel cushioned and springy at the same time. Have a lot of bounce, which makes sense because Bron is an above the rim type of player.

That’s my .2cents. Not sure how often I’ll wear them casually, but glad I added them to my collection.

Within the first 15mins of wearing I nearly killed my ankle. All it takes is a slight imbalance and it could all be over. There is virtually no ankle support.
195374.gif

I'm glad the Graffiti's are "sitting" .. I couldn't convince myself to cop them at retail with all this February spending.

^^ Interesting.. I may have to stop by in store to check them out too. I still think the best colorway is the Wine China exclusive and then probably the Ashes.

Yea. I went in store to see in person. Was not impressed. I was one of the many that said first day cop. There is a discoloration but depends on what type of lighting. Anyways, will cop but for deep discount.

^ damn that’s rough, almost killed your ankle within 15 mins of wearing and u weren’t even hooping :rofl:
Yeah that guy must be Zaza level clumsy. I've never had an ankle injury that didn't involve hooping lol. Maybe he was running but please let it be more than walking.

I love the Lebron 15 for everything. Such a versatile shoe. I run around in retail all day in them and they are nice and responsive. After a long day I still keep em on my feet for a quick workout or pickup game. Imo this is one of the best Lebrons in the line. The colorways are dope too. The home turf and ashes are fire!

Back
Top Bottom