*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Every summer I look at them and say to myself "Should I unDS them?"
It's crazy how comfy [and heavy:tongue:] they are though!
These could definitely use a "protro" upgrade when they drop again

Wear your shoes. The longer you choose not to wear them, you may never get to wear them because they'll fall apart when you do wear them. I speak from experience.

Finally got around to getting my first pair of 15’s! Was able to get the Suit of Armour pair off StockX and after my new member discount they came out to retail. I really like the details and feel of the shoe.
CC7FB858-E1E0-492C-8C84-AFF42F26D491.jpeg

D1848C95-5C57-441F-B88B-4AF0840238D1.jpeg

FACTS! They were outdoor ball BEASTS!!! Ran through at least 2 pairs
I still have 1 last pair DS bred pair left... and I don't know if I should sell it or wear it this summer:rolleyes

Sneaker market has fallen off a cliff, even for OGs. You may only get retail price for that pair so just hold onto them. It's a given that your OG pair will be 10X better than any whack retro they (inevitably) churn out.

They do...in return of STORE CREDIT. ****ing lame.

The soles look don't look like they've worn outside and I imagine they'd be hard to clean if they were due to the pattern but wtf?

It seems hard to believe the kicks came out of KITH looking like this but maybe they did and homie was like "well, I'll just resell this pair."

IVs might be the most durable sneaker ever.

12 years and they still hold up like tanks

Hell ya.

I remember first getting them like damn these are way too heavy then after a few times hooping they broke in so well. It was like memory foam.

Yeah they should've sent it back to the seller and have them list it as new with issues. Should message them back and see what they can do.

Back
Top Bottom