*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

874D2523-69CD-440E-8569-655243CFE3F1.jpeg

A multicolored Nike LeBron 15 is coming soon — and multicolored Battleknit looks really cool.

While we haven’t been able to find this version of the Nike LeBron 15 listed on any release calendar, our source says that it could release as early as April 12.

Crazy I thought the multicolored ones were going to be the white and multicolored ones he wore against the spurs, Not the black midsole pictured ...
I'm wondering the same thing, but I thought it's a white multi and a black multi pairs releasing

Saw Hollywood’s today.

They fire smh but I can’t use discount so probably will pass. That price hurts lol

Saw Hollywood’s today.

They fire smh but I can’t use discount so probably will pass. That price hurts lol
I'm sure there's a lot of marketing or economic factors I'm not considering, but I find it pretty crazy that Lebrons are still MORE expensive now than they were when the line was at its peak popularity around the 8's-X's at $160-$180.

Just got a pair of ashes, Black/gum, and black/gold all size 8.5....... they all fit different. Too much room in the Black/gum, too tight in the Black/gold, perfect fit in the ashes

Back
Top Bottom