*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

image.jpg
Lace swap.

How long does it take to arrive to StockX? That shipping is paid by StockX right, all seller need to do is ring the label and drop the item?
Yes I've sold shoes on stock x, you drop them off at ups and only takes about 3 days to get to them

Even though the girl wait time dealing with StockX can be a drag, I rather that than get an item via eBay in 3 days and the item being fugazy. A Lot of items on eBay been looking really suspect these days.

Last edited:
Yes I've sold shoes on stock x, you drop them off at ups and only takes about 3 days to get to them

For StockX to get it? Or for the buyer to get it?

Status still says waiting for seller to ship. Damn, I can’t wait for the ghost pair. Been on my wishlist since last year.

Status still says waiting for seller to ship. Damn, I can’t wait for the ghost pair. Been on my wishlist since last year.

I believe it depends on the method in which the seller sends the item to StockX to get verified also. If I am a seller I would be more inlcined to send them asap/priotity in order to get my money quick.

But I have had packages from them come from Arizona and Michigan.

for stock x to get it, I always try to ship my shoes same day as sale, I just use the free ups shipping label stock x provides but shoes get there quick, also seller suppose to ship within 48 hours of sale

I never understand Nike and the 12.5 issue.

Ordered a 12 and 13.

Have a 12.5 in the black and golds, so I’m not sure which will fit best out of the two for the Hollywoods. Smh.

My StockX orders typically take like 7 to 10 days which isn’t that bad to me..

I’m typically not the one to say I’m ready for the next model because I like to see everything the model has to offer... but with 15’s I think I’m one and done with my Suit of Armour KITH pair. I’m really ready to see how the 16’s will look and hope they go away from that one piece boot like vibe. I really feel like that really restricts the way you can wear the shoes imo

Back
Top Bottom