*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

:nthat::nthat::nthat:
1216DF20-FCD2-4A0C-966B-E8896DAF7CBE.jpeg

$300 a fair price for orange boxes? Don’t see them dipping below that anytime soon...looking for opinions!

Just wait a few more days. They released 2 days ago. Going to be like the other lebron watches once everyone gets pairs in hand price will dip closer to retail.

$300 a fair price for orange boxes? Don’t see them dipping below that anytime soon...looking for opinions!
I hit the wrong size on SNKRS draw (first W) and threw them up on stockx thinking I wouldn’t get a nibble. Sold for $310 pretty quickly. Depending on your size - $300 might be good. I think they’ll settle to under 300 soon though

Thanks for the replies. I’ll hold out hope for sub $250. I’m not a Bron fan but I like the 15s and the homage to one of the best Nike boxes ever.

For those who wear these casually, what pants do you think it’s best to wear these with? I usually wear them with Nike tech fleece jogger, and cover the top part with the cuffs as I find it a bit weird to show the whole shoes and give the illusion of shorter legs IMO

Tried on the lows today, fit was basically the same as the highs (quick assessment, of course) ... if anything, I’d wait until they are discounted sub-$100 to cop

ghost still my favorite colorway. was waiting to see what came out being that my rule with the LBJ model is to own 1 or 2 per model at most. now i thinki will pull that trigger on a pair of ghosts

ghost still my favorite colorway. was waiting to see what came out being that my rule with the LBJ model is to own 1 or 2 per model at most. now i thinki will pull that trigger on a pair of ghosts

Great mind and taste thinks alike. I got new heights last year as I missed the boat on ghost because I was undecided back then, but my bid on StockX just got accepted! Hoping to get it this month.

Yeas I feel like 2 per model is the max I’d go for. 3 is just too much, but I always try to keep it just 1 per model now.

I don't get why it's so hard for Nike to make the lows exactly like the high but in low form. Last time they did so was with the 8's. Why not make the cushion full max zoom? Why do the 180 air max?

I don't get why it's so hard for Nike to make the lows exactly like the high but in low form. Last time they did so was with the 8's. Why not make the cushion full max zoom? Why do the 180 air max?

I think they are worried that if they did it, it’ll end up looking so much alike that they’ll end up cannibalizing each other’s market share. The lows are cheaper rite?

I also think the Lebron 15 is more suitable for folks who are over 5,9. Any shorter and it’ll end up looking like the shoes are taller than the person wearing it.

Yeah I don't have trouble wearing these casually (with any pant) because I'm 6'3" and have long legs. The only kicks I have that even come close to looking "odd" are the Kobe 9 elite highs.

And I paid resale for the Ghosts ($275 I think), and don't regret it one bit. My favorite pair of XVs.

Back
Top Bottom