*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

BDC130B1-57EF-42BC-BFFB-69D6AD0A4210.jpeg

91FBC96D-034E-4654-A1F4-C4A667EF4661.jpeg

Won the draw for these after the initial day everyone found out the results, I’m willing to trade one black size 8 for 1 size 8 white

sorry guys, i had absolutely no intention of making my comment dirty, it just came out that way. and as a person who only wears basketball sneakers strictly for basketball playing, i find a full booty on the upper a way better fit than a normal upper with a tongue. there was discussion before, but it was brief and i still couldn't understand the idea being the tongue since a full upper booty does give a better fit, better form to the foot, at least for hoops i guess?

Man the forefoot zoom unit in my left shoe is raised up like a wierd lump and the one in my right shoe is like really flat it's close to a little dip even

I have no idea which one is correct and which one is a defect but the difference between them is so noticeable it's driving me insane

Anyone else get a pair like this?

Sorry off topic, but what suggestions you all got for sneaker storage/organization?? I have some shoe racks now but I a out of room. May have to move collection out of bedroom (wife's suggestion) into my office. Any pic's would be appreciated.

Man the forefoot zoom unit in my left shoe is raised up like a wierd lump and the one in my right shoe is like really flat it's close to a little dip even

I have no idea which one is correct and which one is a defect but the difference between them is so noticeable it's driving me insane

Anyone else get a pair like this?

I would contact Nike to return them for a new pair.

sorry guys, i had absolutely no intention of making my comment dirty, it just came out that way. and as a person who only wears basketball sneakers strictly for basketball playing, i find a full booty on the upper a way better fit than a normal upper with a tongue. there was discussion before, but it was brief and i still couldn't understand the idea being the tongue since a full upper booty does give a better fit, better form to the foot, at least for hoops i guess?

I believe the general consensus is that shoes with a tongue make for a better 1:1 fit

4s by FAR is the greatest Lebron wonder how long it takes Nike to retro

I still have my White/Blue/Gold IVs. I'm gonna de-yellow that sole sometime soon.
I'm probably on an island, but I don't think some of those LeBron's that some of y'all seem to love so much have aged that well. I don't like them now as much as I did when they released.

Bumped into a friend of mine on the street.

He had black/golds with a drew breeze jersey in black.

They Looked :pimp:

My orange box’s will be in the mail tomorrow but gotta do a box opening for my channel so it’ll be Wednesday when I can get y’all some in hand pics and on the foot looks. Super stoked. I ordered the air max 180 bright ceramic and there’s a two week delay on those but the LeBrons got shipped right away. Go figure.

Oh and anyone ever find out how many of the orange boxes were made?

I still have my White/Blue/Gold IVs. I'm gonna de-yellow that sole sometime soon.
I'm probably on an island, but I don't think some of those LeBron's that some of y'all seem to love so much have aged that well. I don't like them now as much as I did when they released.

When you say age do you mean in terms of physically holding up and how they feel when wearing/playing in them, or do you mean aesthetically? I'm assuming the latter, and I'd say some styles still look great both on-court and casually. The 2s still look great with a pair of jeans and no strap, the 3s I rock with joggers still, same with 4s. I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder, really.

When you say age do you mean in terms of physically holding up and how they feel when wearing/playing in them, or do you mean aesthetically? I'm assuming the latter, and I'd say some styles still look great both on-court and casually. The 2s still look great with a pair of jeans and no strap, the 3s I rock with joggers still, same with 4s. I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder, really.

Oh, I'm definitely speaking for myself when I say that. On the other hand, you also bring up two of the best sneakers in the line in the 2s and 3s. I think twos are my favorite. And as ive mentioned I have the 4s. Im with the 6s, after that I'm not so crazy about the rest as I was when they dropped. Again, that's just me.

Anyone seen any deals on the photo blues? Could always use more gear in blue but don't want to pay 150 even with the sale at eastbay.

If I recall correctly, Lebron didn't like the Foamposite and switched to the soldiers just like the 11's

Lebron wore the 4s for I believe 75 out of all 82 games in the 06-07 NBA season.... the foamposite upper on the 4 is nothing like the 11. The 11 has sharp angles all over the upper on the toebox and side of the shoe. The 4 and the 11 are two polar opposite shoes with the only similarity being that they used foamposite but implemented way differently

I feel like nobody ever mentions the 5's when talking about Lebrons
Never was a fan of the 5's. Top 5 for me.

1.2's
2.4's
3.9's
4.1's
5.15's

Waiting on my orange boxes and the 15's, may move up on my list. Waiting to break out my birthday 2's. Still can't believe I got them from corgishoe for 230, also got a the blk/white/red 4's for 150 off of him.

I believe the general consensus is that shoes with a tongue make for a better 1:1 fit

They absolutely do.

The one-piece/bootie type setup is cheaper to make, and if it fits your foot type it can feel perfect. But it's not going to fit everyone, which leaves a ton of people feeling like something is off with the fit. I'm definitely biased though because I almost always prefer the old tongue and lace setup. Even looking at Lebron wearing the XV, you see his laces choked to death and looks like it would hurt like hell.

3s, 9s, 7s, 15s, and 12s are my top 5 LeBrons in any order. 8s get honorable mention.

Am I in the minority of the ppl who really like the "Orange Box"? I don't know what it is but that orange looks nice. It's one of the better 15 drops I think so far.

Back
Top Bottom