*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

So many size 14's...

Saw a size 15 in my price range, as soon as it hit buy it now it was gone...smh

I feel like my love for the 15 finally paid off

64D65507-8EAE-478E-8F0D-4C53121D666A.png

You can also get next day shipping on these. If I'm a reseller, having them first is a good thing.

Nike needs to find a better way to verify accounts. They let the door open for bots to make hundreds of accounts so resellers can flood the system. No way in hell there are that many people interested int he lebron 15 that all the people that really wanted a pair could strike out like this.

This is true.

Nike needs to find a better way to verify accounts. They let the door open for bots to make hundreds of accounts so resellers can flood the system. No way in hell there are that many people interested int he lebron 15 that all the people that really wanted a pair could strike out like this.

This goes for any release. I agree with you. I dont think that many people are into Lebron 15s like some of us who really want them but everyone cops for resell purposes not cause they like them or to wear for themselves. Also factor in these arentv a mass release numbers are limited then you have everyone and their mom entering the draw.

This goes for any release. I agree with you. I dont think that many people are into Lebron 15s like some of us who really want them but everyone cops for resell purposes not cause they like them or to wear for themselves. Also factor in these arentv a mass release numbers are limited then you have everyone and their mom entering the draw.
thats true but its mostly bots. ive seen peple selling bots that will create dozens of accounts and people actually selling and buying accounts like stock its really not fair. Especially when everybody and they mama enter the draw and they pretty much ALL lose. im more mad at these big box resellers flooding the draws than the here and there resellers of the past tbh.

i seen one dude send like 80k accounts for the sw 97/1 draw

Another l for me. Completes the set. It’s an absolute joke and travesty. It would be so easy for Nike to offer these sneakers or some of them at least to its best customers based on what you spend in a year. I know I spend a fortune and am 0 for my life in draws.

Back
Top Bottom