*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Any particular reason? Too plain?

I don't have any white shoes and most are grey, kinda liked the minimal feeling.

They just looks like a discounted version of the lebron 15s. The air unit is pretty basic and also I can already see the hand stain marks on the white knit from people handling it. These just release a few days right, so I think it’s too delicate of a shoe to take care on top of everything else that I just mentioned.

They just looks like a discounted version of the lebron 15s. The air unit is pretty basic and also I can already see the hand stain marks on the white knit from people handling it. These just release a few days right, so I think it’s too delicate of a shoe to take care on top of everything else that I just mentioned.

I gotchu. The white worried me. Appreciate it. Hopefully they drop a few more CWs

Anymore scheduled mids releasing or have we reached the end for this line. Excluding the watch stuff of course.

Oh my Lord if those BB4 inspired 15s drop I'm doing everything humanly possible to cop a pair. Y'all pretty certain there's no way they would release them?

BA50484D-6352-423D-A060-ECC5C6D5C380.jpeg

Yesterday’s wear to cop shadows
Maybe its the angle, but these look hideous.

Man i honestly don’t understand all the hate on the 4 horsemen colorways. I think they look so much better than the white. I just liked the subtleness of the black version. That and the fact they were 119 also helped, but i think I’m done with the 15. They would have to be something insane for me to bite. I just sold the mowabbs so I’m down to three pairs and I’m ok with that. Let’s see the 16s now, lol

Man i honestly don’t understand all the hate on the 4 horsemen colorways. I think they look so much better than the white. I just liked the subtleness of the black version. That and the fact they were 119 also helped, but i think I’m done with the 15. They would have to be something insane for me to bite. I just sold the mowabbs so I’m down to three pairs and I’m ok with that. Let’s see the 16s now, lol

What are the 3 pairs that you kept?

#alphaprojects are absolutely fire

Do the 4horsemen.come w different laces?

May hit the plug for those on the low

Haven't been here in a long time. How do these fit? I'm thinking about picking up a pair for casual/work wear. For reference, I was a 9.5 in the X elite, XI's, and XII's. Stick with that? Thanks for any help in advance. Don't wanna be lazy but figured it'd be easier to ask instead of combing through 438 pages.

Finally pulled the trigger on the actual cereal pair size 13. 240 out the door. I should have gotten them when they dropped but I was on the fence hard. I even had them carted and threw them back. Oh well.

Haven't been here in a long time. How do these fit? I'm thinking about picking up a pair for casual/work wear. For reference, I was a 9.5 in the X elite, XI's, and XII's. Stick with that? Thanks for any help in advance. Don't wanna be lazy but figured it'd be easier to ask instead of combing through 438 pages.

Stay TTS if you just wanna wear it casually.

Back
Top Bottom