*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

CB54ABA8-8CFA-4875-8C5B-6F043FBF9976.jpeg
Went ahead and pulled the trigger. Couldn’t find them in any outlets and luckily got the last pair in my size from 34th Street FTL.

The Griffey's look so damn dope wish I could get em under retail sigh, never happening in this lifetime

Its actually amazing how well this model sold this year. Even GR colors are hard to find for retail in size 11.5 and up.
it was a GR but i really want to know what the numbers are on these because i rarely see this model out in the wild or on courts but at the same time resell value isnt really all that high aside from kith and the hoh lebron watch so who was realyl buying this shoe? i feel like numbers were way smaller on this than when lebrons line was at its peak and gave the impression that they sold but i dont think they did really. a lot of people copped the GR's on sale.

Last edited:
And me, I got zero pairs so far. Just need Nike to drop a clearance code. Wouldn't mind paying retail for the Griffey.

Replica red Deion available (ebay) before the real one. Maybe they ditched it like Lebron with the Cavs lol

Attachments

• Capture+_2018-07-26-09-19-53.png
    Capture+_2018-07-26-09-19-53.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 28
Back
Top Bottom