*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Truth. In late November last year I went up for a layup. Some moron under cut me making my landing very awkward on my ankle. The lateral portion of the zoom bottom out and my ankle went over something fierce.

Tore a bunch of tendons in my ankle and didn’t touch a ball again until mid to late February. I usually just use the 15 for light pickup games or shoot around , the cushion is amazing and the traction has been great for me personally. Just a shame these didn’t have an outrigger.

Wow man, sorry to hear that!

I landed on a foot last May in the Jordan 29's, ankle hasn't been the same since.

These 4 horseman might just be my favourite GR 15.
BD6834DA-DA3F-4C85-92AF-37737D66B0C0.jpeg
At first i thought the fruity pebbles were better than these. Upon much time and visuals..... That is a lie

At first i thought the fruity pebbles were better than these. Upon much time and visuals..... That is a lie
Nah that was the truth these don't look as good as the fruity pebbles at all but we all have different pov on these things.

Nah that was the truth these don't look as good as the fruity pebbles at all but we all have different pov on these things.

Exactly. For me the 4 horseman are superior. I do prefer the black rather than white though. Fruity pebbles are right up there. Having a tough time finding them for a decent price now...

It's now that i realize that customizing might not be for me :lol: or maybe i should just stick to simple designs and work my way up to something as complicated as a Lebron SB8

Do you still wear the 29s or are you superstitious and retire them

Good question!

If I had a real serious injury I would've probably got rid of them. The ankle sprain was very bad and I didn't play ball for over three months. I've worn them once in a year since then. I landed on a foot after a layup so I can't blame the shoes.

I tweaked both my achilles landing wrong in the Lillard 2's, haven't worn those in two years.

20180730_202520.jpg
20180730_202534.jpg
20180730_202528.jpg

This is a rough draft and i messed up and had to reverse the colors on the right shoe because i wasn't paying attention, I'm gonna go back over them some more tomorrow and take a little more of the white out and add the MN speckles on them as well, I'll try to get more inspiration from the OGs
nike-air-max-lebron-8-v2-low-miami-nights-6-01-1.jpg

You ok ?

Storm Shadow > Lebron 15

:lol: i agree and yeah, just gotta put some more work in, i guess they don't ultimately look bad just needs a little more. I think where i messed up the most was going with a sb color when it's a mn color and i didn't realize that til way to late

20180730_202520.jpg
20180730_202534.jpg
20180730_202528.jpg

This is a rough draft and i messed up and had to reverse the colors on the right shoe because i wasn't paying attention, I'm gonna go back over them some more tomorrow and take a little more of the white out and add the MN speckles on them as well, I'll try to get more inspiration from the OGs
nike-air-max-lebron-8-v2-low-miami-nights-6-01-1.jpg

It's a process, look forward to seeing the finished product.

Back
Top Bottom