*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Of course I missed the restock. I swear that SNKRS app has literally never helped me once. It's on my phone and I've never been able to buy a single thing off of it I've wanted.

Regarding the red diamond turfs, Called my local house of hoops they said to check the foot locker app. Foot locker says call your local store. Smh

Regarding the red diamond turfs, Called my local house of hoops they said to check the foot locker app. Foot locker says call your local store. Smh

Sounds about right. I don't know how anybody gets a limited new release anymore these days. It's like finding a needle in a haystack.

It's me again! :smile: Sorry to interrupt...

Thought I'd share pictures for you guys to check out and say that I should've gone TTS in this one this time. Got away with 1/2 size up on Zoom Fly SP (fits with thin socks), 1/2 size up on Element React (thick socks help with the fit), but this one... not quite so well going 1/2 size up. Feels great like a LeBron 8... upper is long, but the width kinda works for me. Honestly don't know if it's going to be a keeper due to the bigger fit and the $272 total.

43027784345_6fecbdb167_b.jpg

43027784145_4bd116f9cc_b.jpg

Sounds about right. I don't know how anybody gets a limited new release anymore these days. It's like finding a needle in a haystack.

I dont think the Red Diamond Turf's will sell out...
They are $200 MSRP & they have no/minimal resale value, which is all anyone seems to care about these days... :smh:
That being said. If I can obtain one easily, I will get one, because I like the OG a lot.

PO

It's me again! :smile: Sorry to interrupt...

Thought I'd share pictures for you guys to check out and say that I should've gone TTS in this one this time. Got away with 1/2 size up on Zoom Fly SP (fits with thin socks), 1/2 size up on Element React (thick socks help with the fit), but this one... not quite so well going 1/2 size up. Feels great like a LeBron 8... upper is long, but the width kinda works for me. Honestly don't know if it's going to be a keeper due to the bigger fit and the $272 total.

43027784345_6fecbdb167_b.jpg

43027784145_4bd116f9cc_b.jpg
Really sharp. Thanks for posing these. Can’t wait to get mine Monday.

Back
Top Bottom