*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Any Lebron Watch colors you better grab now. They really didn't produce all that many of them, and Lebron hype is gonna build all next season.
I went ahead and grabbed the Griffeys. Ill grab the Bred 16s later. I like the Diamond Turfs but i really wish they released a black one. Im ruining that white knit first wear.

Better late than never

IMG_20180919_174542_547.jpg

Really is, haven't heard about or seen these in outlets like previous models. They must have sold very well.
theres been a few pairs on ebay with no box top so im assuming they did hit outlets.

some of them have yellowed outsoles tho. pretty crazy fir just a year old shoe

Any Lebron Watch colors you better grab now. They really didn't produce all that many of them, and Lebron hype is gonna build all next season.

Nike didn’t get this big by not capitalizing their stars lol. They’ll do another watch with the 16s

The all white with the black tongue booty area (can’t remember what they’re called) are on sale at ftl for $99.99 in case anyone is looking

There were Off-White and Laker 15s that were shelved. Lebron and Nike knew he was going to be a Laker before last season started:nerd::lol:.

Anyone know how John Elliot’s run? I needed to size up in the last lebron I bought the X

The JE X LB Icon has a different material on the upper and toe box. I have a pair and tried them on. It's TTS with a roomier toe box fit if that makes sense. Another friend of mine says the toe box was long for him. So my guess is you shouldn't size up on these. Hope this helps in any way.

Back
Top Bottom