*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Need help y’all! Bought the prime back in Feb last year. Never checked the box. When I open it one shoe is a 13 and the other a 14! What the heck!

I could’ve sworn somebody had the same problem but resolved it. Is there anyone out there who knows the person with the other mis matched shoes?

I know it’s a long shot.

From the ****'s $75 sale.

Tried them on real quick & they feel GREAT. Hype to hoop in these over the weekend.

45424473-C7EF-4B37-99EB-7E0F869FC308.jpeg
Air max plus the zoom in the forefoot are a god combo.

Feel better than the mids imo

So..what are my chances of getting the Mowabbs by Sat? I'm moving to Australia monday..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190108-154407_GOAT.jpg
    Screenshot_20190108-154407_GOAT.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 48
gonna have to respectfully disagree here...
im actually gonna retire the 15

alot of ankle rolling in these. even on the smallest of movements. super unstable for me.

will just rock casually
This shoe was no bueno for me too. Loved the cushioning but that’s about it. Traction and lockdown weren’t there. I had 3 pairs, sold 2, I don’t mind having one for shooting around but not for games.

Looks like I'll be getting the Mowabbs by Friday. Close call lol. I also bought a pair of Cannon IX off the bay that are scheduled to arrive on or before the 14th...might not get those before I leave lol.

Solid colorway man.!

I got the City series and the Graffiti (posted above) off one of my good friends. Now after 1 wear they are super tight on my feet I play to cop a half size up!!!

If anyone wants sz 11 of those for the low low hmu. @unclejay614 get at meee

Just helping out members mods.

Getting rid of City or Graffiti?

I no this is the LeBron 15 thread but haven't found a John Elliot LeBron thread yet so my question is.. have any of you guys tried the LeBron John Elliot collaboration yet? And if so how do they fit?

15 came out when I was on a break from shoes and basketball. Been on a black and orange kick so I grabbed the black and crimson cw.

It's crazy how similar this is to the KD 11. KD 11 has better traction at the cost of heel tab discomfort. Sharp lateral movements are a no go in each. Amazing cushion for both.

I will definitely pair these with a grip tuned shoe (Kyrie 4 today) so I have playstyle options.

Back
Top Bottom