*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Picked these beauties up recently. This is a LeBron grail for me!
C65F3EE9-31E2-4A27-9981-65B5F46C4D03.jpeg 2697A990-2E09-4371-98FC-B7B69F507B26.jpeg

I think this is really my favorite model, but I am so on the fence with these. I might check to see the prices for these, and pick them up. I have a majority of this model and love it.
I liked the Black and Gold but somehow the launch colorway stood the test of time....

Attachments

• nike-lebron-15-black-white-release-date-897648-002.jpg
    nike-lebron-15-black-white-release-date-897648-002.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 105
The LeBron signature models after the 11s were forgettable. This model (15) really reignited/recaptured my interest in the LeBron line with the strength of their cws and overall aesthetic.

Anyone not using their pink laces from the ASGs/Rust Pinks/ Hollywoods, please DM me. Thanks in advance!

Never owned a 15, but just put a bid on a pair of Griffeys… something about that colorway really speaks to me. I went with the same size as my lebron 10 and 16s so hopefully that works!

Yeah, on eBay. They appear unworn too which is awesome.
Asking prices stayed high but not many are checking for them. Been a loooong time since I been on the platform, but sniping won out every time. Unless they changed it always bid late, and just bid the most you’re willing to pay. System sorts the all the bids and winner only pays next bid over 2nd highest bid.

For example Current bid is 200. If you bid 250. It shows 200. Until someone bids 250.50$. If no one bids you only pay 200.
Most people don’t know that, add in sniping. If someone has the highest bid at 200$ you wait till the closing seconds bid your max willing to pay (say 300 for example.) if someone else tries to snipe last minute with 215 you’d just pay 215.50$ or whatever the next highest bids, (last I remember bids were 50¢ increments). It avoids bidding wars and leave others with almost no chance. It been a while, but I got tons of Kobe’s back in the day for cheap last second.

Asking prices stayed high but not many are checking for them. Been a loooong time since I been on the platform, but sniping won out every time. Unless they changed it always bid late, and just bid the most you’re willing to pay. System sorts the all the bids and winner only pays next bid over 2nd highest bid.

For example Current bid is 200. If you bid 250. It shows 200. Until someone bids 250.50$. If no one bids you only pay 200.
Most people don’t know that, add in sniping. If someone has the highest bid at 200$ you wait till the closing seconds bid your max willing to pay (say 300 for example.) if someone else tries to snipe last minute with 215 you’d just pay 215.50$ or whatever the next highest bids, (last I remember bids were 50¢ increments). It avoids bidding wars and leave others with almost no chance. It been a while, but I got tons of Kobe’s back in the day for cheap last second.
Thanks for the advice! Unfortunately looks like the seller pulled the listing, or it got bought out. All good, I was able to grab the lebron 16 WTT for $130, supposedly a vnds display pair so I’m happy about that. Never had a lebron watch shoe before haha.

Thanks for the advice! Unfortunately looks like the seller pulled the listing, or it got bought out. All good, I was able to grab the lebron 16 WTT for $130, supposedly a vnds display pair so I’m happy about that. Never had a lebron watch shoe before haha.
Those are nice!, The blue superbrons may be the most slept on 16. White 16 superbrons are still cheap currently.

Back
Top Bottom