*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Anybody else hear from their FTL that the ghost drops tomorrow? Guy gave me a weird smile when I asked in store (said he didn’t know) and it’s making me nervous lol

I actually like the pull tabs on the 15s. Like many, I'm still waiting on the triple black pair but Ashes and that Navy pair are calling me.

Reactions: PJS
Lol
3B9C69B5-8271-4EE5-BFFD-D201310E627E.png

Attachments

• A039C0FE-42F4-4870-A21D-1DDF313989C5.png
    A039C0FE-42F4-4870-A21D-1DDF313989C5.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Im going to the opener, my guess is NIke may have a truck downtown by the Q and the new Lebron billboard selling these?

A drawing for the ghosts? Nike was throwing pairs away after letting people ball in them at promo events :lol:

I'm good.

Had the Ashes in hand and on foot yesterday in DC. They are absolutely beautiful in person...pics do NO justice. The comfort is also ridiculous. They actually flex with your foot more than any model I've worn. The material is really stretchy...so not sure how supporting it will be on court with lateral movement. I will for sure be copping any good colorways. Not feeling the ghost or New Heights. But interesting to see FL Europe has the "Baseline" black/metallic gold on their release calendar for 10/27.

You think they could be pulled off casually ?

i'm gonna try them on myself to judge, but just like to get early opinions

That is sum bullSHT if they do this for ashes. I'm not down for another kobe 9 fiasco with limited numbers. Had to sell a pair of kobe 9s I got from ebay because it didn't fit and had to get a different size. Hate having to buy ball shoes and not be able to try them on in store. SMH NIKE.

Had the Ashes in hand and on foot yesterday in DC. They are absolutely beautiful in person...pics do NO justice. The comfort is also ridiculous. They actually flex with your foot more than any model I've worn. The material is really stretchy...so not sure how supporting it will be on court with lateral movement. I will for sure be copping any good colorways. Not feeling the ghost or New Heights. But interesting to see FL Europe has the "Baseline" black/metallic gold on their release calendar for 10/27.
How's the width on the shoe? I saw no complaints so far on YT about it being narrow. Is that correct?

How's the width on the shoe? I saw no complaints so far on YT about it being narrow. Is that correct?
Feels really similar to the 14, but the battle Knit is more clingy to your foot. The heel area has the most room. I wouldn't say it is narrow at all.

I am going true to size for ball or casual. I usually wear Nike elite or stance performance socks to ball and it would snug it up just right so there is no movement.

I can't say enough how much better the Ashes look in person. There is almost a shine to the material. Best looking (at least the Ashes and model to me) since the 10 and 7, which are some of my favorites.

Back
Top Bottom