*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

I think the 15 BHM colorway will be absolute FIRE....i loved the 14 BHM
I believe the white and black pairs with the gold "equality" on them is the BHM pair for this month. Nothing special.

lebron-sends-message-with-mismatched-black-and-white-equality-shoes.jpg

It's a miracle! They made the lows look like highs, but in low form! I actually like them
these are the lows we deserve.
Watch boost/yeezy heads say nike copied the unreleased yeezy 650 (or whatever those mid samples were called).

That’s why I wasn’t super excited about possibly ID’ing the 15. Then again, these are fire even in the most simplistic make ups. Would’ve been nice to see what options we could have gotten.
But Nike iD color options are boring the same boring color and you can't do much with new balance iD color options are better.

No shipping info for the KITHs for me in Canada yet. Haven't had an order cancelled through KITH yet but let's see...

Hey everyone. Just a quick questions. I have never ordered from Kith. I know it says 5 business days to see shipping so no biggie there. My question is regarding statuses on the order page . What does everyone’s Fullfillment status say? Mine says Unfullfilled. Is that good or bad ? Just wondering what everyone else’s say that haven’t gotten shipping. Thanks for the insight

Hey everyone. Just a quick questions. I have never ordered from Kith. I know it says 5 business days to see shipping so no biggie there. My question is regarding statuses on the order page . What does everyone’s Fullfillment status say? Mine says Unfullfilled. Is that good or bad ? Just wondering what everyone else’s say that haven’t gotten shipping. Thanks for the insight
The one order I’m waiting on says Unfulfilled

Got KITH shipping confirmation about two hours ago for those curious if they have started shipping yet...

PO

so when are the resellers supposed to drop on them Kith prices bcuz all i see is them steadily rising.....

Not only that, but with the apps, you dont even need them in hand provided you can still ship them within 72 (goat) or 48 (stockx) hours. So once the sellers can start predicting when they can ship them right back out, they'll start the undercutting.

Not only that, but with the apps, you dont even need them in hand provided you can still ship them within 72 (goat) or 48 (stockx) hours. So once the sellers can start predicting when they can ship them right back out, they'll start the undercutting.

well since people are just now getting their shipping notices.....

Usually when ppl recieve their shipments the markets starts getting saturated

ok cool, i'll check 'em out next wk then

Back
Top Bottom