*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

63D39CA9-7442-494E-9548-0C4D25742580.jpeg
I got these a week ago, Havent purchased a LeBron since the 12’s after getting all of his signature models years prior. The 13’s and 14’s sucked so bad that I passed on the model all together. Best coloreay i’ve Seen so far.

C9F8FF77-8E09-40B6-87FC-21F948BFB96F.jpeg

Very nice.

My pair of black/golds should be coming in this week.

Those along with the Ashes and Black/gums I already have will probably complete my LeBron XV collection unless a low colorway piques my interest.

Catching up on the thread I see Kith was selling shorts for $180?

Ronnie Fieg is a prime candidate for the Fools Wildin' thread.

I think don c got him beat with the jus don shorts at 500. Dude literally took some Mitchell and ness shorts added pockets and script on the crotch.

Is the Lebron watch still a thing? :ohwell:
Probably. But between that, the KITH tomfoolery and the ASG debacle (which in hindsight, LeBron probably said he wasn't going to wear it), they've lost me and I'm not really interested in whatever they have coming. So, I'm pretty much done for a while.

I was wondering if the Hollywood stars asg’s were moved because of the PBA guys too.... but also if they realized Steph’s UAs were also a dusty pink CW

That’d be embarrassing if they got debo’d by UA

I was thinking this. Maybe bron saw stephs shoes and didn't want to also be wearing pink shoes...both captains wearing pink?

I think the kith joints were a good choice but were spoiled.
Like for example.....if they were not kith...and he debuted them on all star day as the "All star 15s"

I think they would have been more well received.

Seems like it's 50/50

Maybe if they were gold with a pink airbag instead they would've been better. After seeing those custom gold 15's, a gold 15 would've looked cool

There's nothing wrong with that. Real men wear pink.

There’s nothing wrong with that at all, don’t get me wrong. Your masculinity shouldn’t be judged by the color you wear, that I agree. I own a few salmon colored pants, but I just don’t think I’d wear a pink shoes that much when I still have a lot other neutral colored shoes that I barely even wear.

There’s nothing wrong with that at all, don’t get me wrong. Your masculinity shouldn’t be judged by the color you wear, that I agree. I own a few salmon colored pants, but I just don’t think I’d wear a pink shoes that much when I still have a lot other neutral colored shoes that I barely even wear.

Yea it's not just that they are pink but it's the monotone thing as well.

All purple....pink....neon...green...
I can't do those unless the design isn't also "loud"

Purple af1 high is a good example

But I'm definitely not knocking it those pink joints are nice just not my style

Back
Top Bottom