*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

These would look dope with the “shoe laces” and zip tie in orange or green. I got white and orange on the way already.

Tryin to decide...
Blk / gum or blk / gold?
Currently my dilemma. :smh: :lol:
I'm leaning more towards the blk/gold but that icy outsole will be looking rough after several wears. The blk/gum pair is clean and simple but I need that gold swoosh though. Idk man.

The sale price discount shows up only when you add it to the cart and view the total. It's automatic. I think it expires tonight in about 2 hours.
Thanks...I nearly pulled the trigger on the Ashes, but the only had 11.5 and I needed a 12. So I used the $35 discount on the "New Heights" instead. I know they will be the next to go on sale and I'll regret not waiting for the deep discount. But I'll live.

Since it seems like the LeBron watch designs are centered around inspirations to LeBron growing up, do you think we’ll get a Jordan-themed 15? That’d be dope as hell to have something similar to what Federer gets with his sigs, granted I would probably strike out and resale would be ridiculous, but aside from that... haha

L here!! I know this is the 15 thread but I just pulled out my LeBron 12 Easters and it is one of my favorite shoes! Way underrated. The colors are amazing!

Since it seems like the LeBron watch designs are centered around inspirations to LeBron growing up, do you think we’ll get a Jordan-themed 15? That’d be dope as hell to have something similar to what Federer gets with his sigs, granted I would probably strike out and resale would be ridiculous, but aside from that... haha

The ghost colorway is the jordan theme 15.

Another day another L. Better chance of getting drafted by Cavs then winning the draw.
Not true because I won the draw and I’ve never won anything in my life. Just got about 6 “sorry your name wasn’t drawn” messages from END just yesterday and today! Lol
But finally I know how all these youtubers feel when they win. Like a million dollar *** hole lol.

It’s sad to see all the pairs up on eBay I could never give up my pair. Especially in this colorway. You guys that will actually keep the shoe in your collection go buy them up. I definitely won’t be reselling. $100-$200 profit doesn’t seem like enough to get rid of a PE.

It's damn near impossible to hit manually on a SNKRS draw now. Some of these people have 100's of accounts for these draws using some jig that gives them unlimited cell phone numbers.

I enter for laughs. I know I'll never win.

Not true because I won the draw and I’ve never won anything in my life. Just got about 6 “sorry your name wasn’t drawn” messages from END just yesterday and today! Lol
But finally I know how all these youtubers feel when they win. Like a million dollar *** hole lol.
You're right A.J. I only have one SNKRS account and was actually looking out for the Incognito Uptempo but was surprised it was a link to this draw. I entered with about 23 seconds left and got the shoes. Got me thinking that maybe.. just maybe.. . it might be possible to win other Draws...
giphy (3).gif

How I got a pair of Diamond Turfs is still the 8th wonder of the world. All that means is that for the next how many ever years I will strike out on limited releases :rofl:

It's damn near impossible to hit manually on a SNKRS draw now. Some of these people have 100's of accounts for these draws using some jig that gives them unlimited cell phone numbers.

I enter for laughs. I know I'll never win.

Actually hit on these manually, last time I hit on a draw was the atmos safari prestos. Do not think there was much comp for the atmos though.

Back
Top Bottom