*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

So far the LeBron watch has been a disappointment except for the deion's. If I remember correctly there's 8prs and we get 5 LeBron keeps 3, which would mean am95, SB, Griffeys and some type of OG logo paired are left, so which 2 do we not get?

So far the LeBron watch has been a disappointment except for the deion's. If I remember correctly there's 8prs and we get 5 LeBron keeps 3, which would mean am95, SB, Griffeys and some type of OG logo paired are left, so which 2 do we not get?
We've gotten 5 so far though

Here's what we got so far

Nope 4, the 2nd deion doesn't count, go check the Nike LeBron watch news article, only the 4, three of which were released to us (imho wasting 2 slots) with only the waffle not available to us, the mowab and orange box could'e been used for 2 of these other 4 to be released, with the possibility that the griffeys and SB will be fire and mostly sought after can Nike afford to give us the am95 then or the of logo? Debate time

Waffles are my fav of the pack simple for the swoosh. There is too much upper on the XV and is too plain with nothing on it.

It's why I only like the mc style or the zippers, it keeps them from being to plain looking, it's also exactly why the graffiti is a fail in my book

Crazy how the resale on the kith florals are so much higher than any other pairs, even orange boxes are hovering around 250$ on stock X. And does anyone know how many LeBron watch sneakers are sold to the public?

4CAA74B2-6180-4D77-A015-4AB7D9733921.jpeg

I think I like playing in these more then the high. You can really feel the forefoot cushion. The heel doesn’t feel too bad either.

How is the fit on them? What shoe would you compare them to. Looking for a new ball shoe might try these

I like the MCs but I think it's a reach with the fruity pebbles theme. It's just the same MC that's been on lunars, trainers, racers, etc. I keep getting sucked in, I must have nearly a dozen Nike MC shoes.

Crazy how the resale on the kith florals are so much higher than any other pairs, even orange boxes are hovering around 250$ on stock X. And does anyone know how many LeBron watch sneakers are sold to the public?

Unfortunately my size is 400 bucks...well it went down to 377 hopefully they drop lower.(The Orange Boxes)

I like the MCs but I think it's a reach with the fruity pebbles theme. It's just the same MC that's been on lunars, trainers, racers, etc. I keep getting sucked in, I must have nearly a dozen Nike MC shoes.

I've bought none of those, the closest I have to these would be the FYB 12EXT, or the orange like mc2 amfk

How is the fit on them? What shoe would you compare them to. Looking for a new ball shoe might try these
The fit is pretty much the same as the regular 15’s. I went down a half size in both, because I have narrow feet. They play pretty similar to the regular 15s, but has less cushion.

Do you guys prefer the lebron 15 LOW or the highs??? What are the pros and cons? I am trying to use it for volleyball.

Back
Top Bottom