*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Saw both the black and white versions(QS) of fruity pebbles both are drastically different in terms of the fruity pebbles colors. The whites are quick strike and are incredible. Black is nice too if you prefer black to white. Both are sharp and I'll be getting them.

My bid for the orange box was accepted at $230. So with shipping it’s a total $244. Not sure if that’s a good price or not, but hey I really liked these a lot.

UnDS for my birthday

75CB9D52-ED76-44B5-9093-3A6E605E7585.jpeg

Love the orange color but everytime I see these, I think of “construction cones or jacket” lol

Great deal for your, reseller probably isn't happy he's probably taking a loss after selling fees
yeah great deal as a buyer, reseller should breakeven retail $200 plus shipping $10, seller sales for $230 ends up with $210 after selling fee

Based on the turquoise and pink lion logo, and the lion logo was on the Lebron 8's, I think it's a safe assumption they're doing a South Beach colorway
Nike-LeBron-15-LeBron-Watch-Colorways-1.png
I really hope they do the SB cw, extremely close to the original. Same color translucent sole, and teal/black placements.

Back
Top Bottom