*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

bruh that was the ONLY 14 worth a damn

Idk if im just biased but

image.jpg

Damn...I see them black/golds on sale and on top of that I have a coupon to use too. I really wanna pull the trigger and buy them , but my mind's telling me no... :lol: :smh:

The LeBron 6 had the best colorways and themes. Hands down. No question. The king of kings with colors and themes. And we practically got everything he wore. ALMOST.

I was in heaven that year. :nthat:
6's had a lot of great colorways. Underrated shoe for sure

MVPs
zoom_lebron_VI_gr_mvp.jpg

Chalks
zoom_lebron_VI_gr_chalk-edition.jpg

All Stars
zoom_lebron_VI_gr_allstar.jpg

United We Rise
zoom_lebron_VI_gr_united-we-rise.jpg

Taxis
zoom_lebron_VI_pe_taxi.jpg

Akrons
zoom_lebron_VI_pe_akron.jpg

And we even got the HWC's
zoom_lebron_VI_gr_hardwood-classic.jpg

And that's not even including the Stewies, Beavertons, or the Witness Gold edition of the UWR pair

6's had a lot of great colorways. Underrated shoe for sure

MVPs
zoom_lebron_VI_gr_mvp.jpg

Chalks
zoom_lebron_VI_gr_chalk-edition.jpg

All Stars
zoom_lebron_VI_gr_allstar.jpg

United We Rise
zoom_lebron_VI_gr_united-we-rise.jpg

Taxis
zoom_lebron_VI_pe_taxi.jpg

Akrons
zoom_lebron_VI_pe_akron.jpg

And we even got the HWC's
zoom_lebron_VI_gr_hardwood-classic.jpg

And that's not even including the Stewies, Beavertons, or the Witness Gold edition of the UWR pair
the 6s had dope colorways but I never liked the actual look of the shoe though. I think it's because they remind me of a weird fusion of boots and b-ball shoes.

55FBA68C-FBA1-4995-93DA-502FF181716F.jpeg
I ended up with 2 pairs of Fruity Pebbles but only needed to secure 1 pair. Was able to cop from SNKRS but couldn’t wait to receive on hand so went to the mall and was still able to get another pair. Initially, thinking of returning my SNKRS pair when it arrives but now I’m thinking of keeping both and customizing 1 pair by dying the bottom sole like the original Fruity Pebble 4’s. I think it’ll come out sick but I don’t know, still thinking about it.

You forgot the Big Apples.

Not only Big Apple's, but LA's, SVSM, Christ the King's, and not to mention the Business LeBron 6, Athlete 6, Kid 6, and Wise 6. Also, Summit Lake Hornet 6. The themes that year were off the charts.

...the triple black Batman's. No contest, The Six had the best colorways and themes. Ohio State 6.

55FBA68C-FBA1-4995-93DA-502FF181716F.jpeg
I ended up with 2 pairs of Fruity Pebbles but only needed to secure 1 pair. Was able to cop from SNKRS but couldn’t wait to receive on hand so went to the mall and was still able to get another pair. Initially, thinking of returning my SNKRS pair when it arrives but now I’m thinking of keeping both and customizing 1 pair by dying the bottom sole like the original Fruity Pebble 4’s. I think it’ll come out sick but I don’t know, still thinking about it.
Do it

Does Hibbett have exclusions on that 20 off? My cart isn’t showing a discount and I don’t think there’s a code to input. I’m trying to test the stucco 15 low for hoops.

Does Hibbett have exclusions on that 20 off? My cart isn’t showing a discount and I don’t think there’s a code to input. I’m trying to test the stucco 15 low for hoops.

In the coupon thread someone said they excluded 270s so they probably updated recently

Back
Top Bottom