*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

I like every single one but mowabbs, just cant get down with them. Nike did a good job on this pack though im NGL.

I noticed countdown timers are different for the 5 Watch pairs on Footlocker. Just for confirmation is the timer around 5:50pm EST for the Orange Box and 6:33pm EST for the AM95 for you guys for Hollywood location?

I am still a lil confused. After you get whatever mins of a head start, there is a time where you have to check in to the store before the drop time?
The check in is only to earn the head start points. If you didn't check in then you can't get the 1 min anymore. Doesn't mean you struck out though.

I know this is completely out of place, but the sad reality is that I talk to some of you guys more than my "real friends." I'm browsing the forums now just to keep my mind occupied..

I'm shook...just found my mom in the middle of a stroke/seizure. She's come to, she's at the hospital. Could just use some positive thoughts because I'm terrified.

I know this is completely out of place, but the sad reality is that I talk to some of you guys more than my "real friends." I'm browsing the forums now just to keep my mind occupied..

I'm shook...just found my mom in the middle of a stroke/seizure. She's come to, she's at the hospital. Could just use some positive thoughts because I'm terrified.

Sent a prayer up for her.

Prayers for your Mom

This is crazy bro they making y’all jump through damn hoops like a circus lion to get shoes . Wild af. I’ma stick to my “boring” GRs and the occasional steal on eBay. I don’t have the time, means or funds to be doing all that extra shh for some shoes.

im all for making the resellers job harder, but for the cats that want the shoes to wear, casual or for ball, actual fans too, to make them go through this ?!?!?!..... yer BEGGIN for people to say F the line all together. if i wasnt such a stan i would

just picked up new heights from post office and couldnt be happier, them and the ashes can fight it out the next few days

Yea that’s the only pair of 15s I’ve grabbed my boy just got swoosh so ima probably get a couple more grs before it’s over with. I’d love to get some of those kiths or lebron watches but my girl would take my daughter and leave lol. So Nike.com it is for a while. I was grabbing all kinda of the previous models of kyries, I love that line but now they’re trying to make half of those releases super limited too. Got hyped out of nowhere.

I said a prayer. She will be ok.

Sending my prayers to you and your Mom. Hope everything will be fine....

Thoughts are with you fam. Keep your head up. Stay strong.

828D0D94-1995-4CF3-B51E-61568E769C0B.jpeg 93B3E041-13BB-4921-A2AB-D7F855D7F5C8.jpeg Looks like Air Zoom Generation tonight

Back
Top Bottom