*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

27364CD8-B045-4CDC-B138-A957213A7A36.jpeg
5690A101-E6A0-426C-8D4D-E9C667B6B25A.jpeg
AZG #Lebronwatch

She's lucid and talking. She doesn't remember anything from the ~10 minute episode. I'm just so thankful I was at the house and heard and caught her before she could fall.

Lots of tests to come, but things are stable for now and she's safe. She was embarrassed that the paramedics saw "the house in such a mess" and reminded me that I had a package at the house (Wotherspoons). What a woman :lol:

Thanks so much NT fam.

She's lucid and talking. She doesn't remember anything from the ~10 minute episode. I'm just so thankful I was at the house and heard and caught her before she could fall.

Lots of tests to come, but things are stable for now and she's safe. She was embarrassed that the paramedics saw "the house in such a mess" and reminded me that I had a package at the house (Wotherspoons). What a woman :lol:

Thanks so much NT fam.

Glad she’s stable. That’s funny about the house being a mess lol.

I know this is completely out of place, but the sad reality is that I talk to some of you guys more than my "real friends." I'm browsing the forums now just to keep my mind occupied..

I'm shook...just found my mom in the middle of a stroke/seizure. She's come to, she's at the hospital. Could just use some positive thoughts because I'm terrified.
prayers up.
Caught my aunt in the middle of a.stroke.once.
And I deal with little.kids who have seizures.

If you need any advice or wanna chat about the experience I know you don't know me but hit my pm

Thanks so much NT fam.

Really good to hear man. Scariest thing I've ever seen was my grandmother have a stroke right across the table from me at dinner. Rushed her to the hospital, had to go back to the restaurant and pay the next day cause I was taking zero chances. Keep her mind occupied, from what I've learned over the years, the minutes after strokes/seizures are key because the brain needs to bounce back. So best of luck!

I know this is completely out of place, but the sad reality is that I talk to some of you guys more than my "real friends." I'm browsing the forums now just to keep my mind occupied..

I'm shook...just found my mom in the middle of a stroke/seizure. She's come to, she's at the hospital. Could just use some positive thoughts because I'm terrified.

Thoughts and prayers for your mom. NT fam is here for you if you ever need us.

Bro, this season he has been awful!
He's been way more in love with himself and celebrating his stats and highlight plays, even when they happen in losses.
You'd never catch MJ or Kobe celebrating a pass or a dunk after a loss.
It's annoying AF.

He’s a drama queen. He also acts like every time he gets hit it’s a season ending injury then gets up a minute later like nothing happened.

Back
Top Bottom