*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

So far I’ve got the Pride of Ohio, HWC, New Heights, and fruity pebbles. Might be done with this model depending on luck with the red diamond turfs. On another note, when you guys store your 15’s, do you keep the cardboard cutout in there so they keep their shape?

So far I’ve got the Pride of Ohio, HWC, New Heights, and fruity pebbles. Might be done with this model depending on luck with the red diamond turfs. On another note, when you guys store your 15’s, do you keep the cardboard cutout in there so they keep their shape?
I keep the cardboard but after a while I'm like **#k it

Yea I keep mine in there.

No pics yet I don't think
Capture+_2018-05-18-07-48-32.png

Got my black/gold lows in yesterday.

Put them on my feet on was like

hhh.png

These joints are super comfortable, even more so than the regular XVs which were already comfy as hell.

Will definitely be copping the Ashes low and the triple blacks if/when they release.

yes sir!

I tried the multicolor pair for basketball. I switched out after 1 game, back to the Elite X. The flyknit is not enough support for my foot, and the sole was too wobbly for me. But I am a bigger player, so I am picky on hoop shoes. Lebron X and IX are my go to.

Comfortable yes, but not really the most supportive...upper is very sock-like. Height of the show may be an issue for some

I tried the multicolor pair for basketball. I switched out after 1 game, back to the Elite X. The flyknit is not enough support for my foot, and the sole was too wobbly for me. But I am a bigger player, so I am picky on hoop shoes. Lebron X and IX are my go to.

Agree with y’all

They’re comfy but I want more support, lockdown, and traction. There’s really no beating the X elite tbh Lewi
I been playing in 29s lately though

Agree with y’all

They’re comfy but I want more support, lockdown, and traction. There’s really no beating the X elite tbh Lewi
I been playing in 29s lately though

damn, disappointed to read they arent great for ball. for the last 3 years only been hooping in 29s and kobe V. wondering if i should return my pair of lows, or at least get a pair from ndc for a test run

Back
Top Bottom