*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

FD214FB8-C839-4188-AAE0-E69CBC0817B5.jpeg

I got an email TH from JE about the shoes and socks shipping separately but still no update with either having shipped. Charge has gone through as of 8/4. Anyone else in the same boat? They didn’t reply to my email asking for an update yesterday, but hopefully hear something tomorrow.

UPDATE: UPS email with something coming today from Cerritos, CA (Bergen Logistics?). That’s probably them. No update from JE.

Edit: South Beach (“Flight Pack” lows finally released on US foot sites)

Last edited:
I or
I got an email TH from JE about the shoes and socks shipping separately but still no update with either having shipped. Charge has gone through as of 8/4. Anyone else in the same boat? They didn’t reply to my email asking for an update yesterday, but hopefully hear something tomorrow.

Edit: South Beach (“Flight Pack” lows finally released on US foot sites)
I ordered the socks off JE site and asked for an update twice, no response

I sent an email to them. They said they’d ship by 8/20. They upgraded my shipping to expedited

Red diamond turfs came in today. Super pleased with the the pair. The cushioning system is top notch upon first wear. Not as great as the Jordan 28’s but close.

Back
Top Bottom