*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

least you were somewhere that gets lebron the baltic states in europe dont get crap

if u want them bro PM me, we can work something out.

I remember I was on a business trip to Estonia and there was 1 Adidas store in the entire country, two Nike stores

if u want them bro PM me, we can work something out.

I remember I was on a business trip to Estonia and there was 1 Adidas store in the entire country, two Nike stores

Right now I'm waiting on all this extra money from these damn mission and I'm only on for the wtl and maybe the mc as of now, but yeah I mean I've seen nike stores but they have the basic of basic Nike stuff, I found a sports store with a little more in the bigger malls team kyries and kd11 but that's it oh and jordan futures

Right now I'm waiting on all this extra money from these damn mission and I'm only on for the wtl and maybe the mc as of now, but yeah I mean I've seen nike stores but they have the basic of basic Nike stuff, I found a sports store with a little more in the bigger malls team kyries and kd11 but that's it oh and jordan futures

Only a 3rd world country would force people to wear jordan futures.

The KANG 16 is releasing at FL House of Hoops either Thursday or Friday. House of Hoops' IG says Thursday, but I've seen Friday from Foot Locker's Twitter and another site says Friday. It's gonna be one or the other. How widespread a drop? I have no idea.

I called my HOH and they said the King release was 10/18 but then it was changed to Saturday 10/20. So who knows when they will drop them, which means I will miss out of course.

Back
Top Bottom