*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

How is it playing in them? Just picked a pair up of the Bred 16 for 120 shipped! Navy base online has a promotion for 30 bucks off orders over 100 so I pulled the trigger.

Damn them purples could’ve been decent with some gold in the fly knit

And with the lion head instead of the animal print

Not to pile on about the heel print, but man, they look so jarring in those pics...such a missed opportunity by Nike. These could have been executed so much better with that vibrant purple upper. I'm hoping the burgundy/maroon pair isn't so bad once I get them in hand.

Not to pile on about the heel print, but man, they look so jarring in those pics...such a missed opportunity by Nike. These could have been executed so much better with that vibrant purple upper. I'm hoping the burgundy/maroon pair isn't so bad once I get them in hand.

I saw the maroon pair in person. The shoe flows better in that colorway. It’s very nice in hand. My buddy and his brother bought them after seeing them and they had no intention in buying shoes. Lol

I promise > Multis and Oreos

The IPs are my favorite colorway so far, then the Multis aka 20/20s.

I've cooled on the Oreos a bit, mainly due to the heel.

A lion logo would've been a million times better than what they put on their.

The IPs are my favorite colorway so far, then the Multis aka 20/20s.

I've cooled on the Oreos a bit, mainly due to the heel.

A lion logo would've been a million times better than what they put on their.
I still like the 1-5s the best. I promise and Kings are close

welp so far it's one pair for me i'm go for the multi's and eventually i'll swoop back around and grab the wtl but if more don't have the back situated like the MCs than these are a big pass for me

IMG_20181021_120247_699.jpg

got mine and quality is too good :smile:

About to bite on these Team Red Kings...Busy with a wedding when they dropped and I thought I’d be able to grab them today...

So TTS is consensus right? I’m 12 in most Nike Runners...Stay with the 12? Retro Jordan’s for example I’m 11.5...

Back
Top Bottom