*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

j1.jpg

"THESE SHOES HAVE BEEN CREATED IN LIMITED
QUANTITIES AND ARE INTENDED TO BE COLLECTABLES
LACE LOCK IS FOR CASUAL WEAR ONLY
PLEASE REMOVE PRIOR TO ACTIVE PLAY
THANK YOU"

Last edited:
No hypebeast was into shoes around the Lebron 3 era and have no idea the true meaning behind the Superman PE.

The watch the throne was the hypebeast intro to shoes, let alone PE.

No hypebeast was into shoes around the Lebron 3 era and have no idea the true meaning behind the Superman PE.

The watch the throne was the hypebeast intro to shoes, let alone PE.
Lol there still hypebeasts in those days...I started collecting around the lebron 2 and the term hypebeast was still used

My dude.

Sneaker Hype elevated heavily around Lebron 8/9 era.

Hypebeast was always a term for us, but the general pop wasn’t all in.
This right here. It started with the SB 8 and picked up heavily with the 9's. Nobody really gave a crap about Brons until the 8 except for Cleveland cats and true sneakerheads. The hypebeasts came out in full force starting with the 8's.

I was underwhelmed to begin with, but that pompous "note" in the box turns me off completely.

Skipping the entire Nike Basketball all-star pack this year.
Nike haven't had a All Star pack hit since the infamous "Galaxy Pack"...I guess the Area 72 pack wld be the closest. Idk wth nike did this year honestly

WTT are cool but it’s just the laces that are kinda :ohwell:. I know that’s what made the 9s cool but the laces don’t go well with the 16s imo. Throw some black laces and put that lace lock and it’s :pimp:

j1.jpg

"THESE SHOES HAVE BEEN CREATED IN LIMITED
QUANTITIES AND ARE INTENDED TO BE COLLECTABLES
LACE LOCK IS FOR CASUAL WEAR ONLY
PLEASE REMOVE PRIOR TO ACTIVE PLAY
THANK YOU"

Imagine being offended by what amounts to a safety note inside your $200 shoe box.

:rofl:

Y’all are something else.

Back
Top Bottom