*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

The amount of shoes that are about to drop within these next few days....makes you have to sit down in a dark room and evaluate and contemplate which ones you want the most and how to go about coppin on RD and which one's you think that might not have a high resale so if you pass on them on RD you can just pick them up later down the road or which ones that might restock at retail...smh....need thanos to undue the snap so that i can seek advice from dr strange!
tenor.gif
Bro I literally wake up in the middle of the night and automatically start going through my list....I have my best thoughts like that 4 am wake up spark a cig, my girl ain’t talking , my daughter asleep, me thinking about shoes lmao

so if Lebron's pair is a pe with the gitd sole, i'm in for the regular since it's tech no longer the asg shoe that he wore similar to the kobe 1 asg situaion, his was red and blue but the release was red and black

The amount of shoes that are about to drop within these next few days....makes you have to sit down in a dark room and evaluate and contemplate which ones you want the most and how to go about coppin on RD and which one's you think that might not have a high resale so if you pass on them on RD you can just pick them up later down the road or which ones that might restock at retail...smh....need thanos to undue the snap so that i can seek advice from dr strange!
tenor.gif
I'm in for like 5

halp

the LBJ watch should include some new PEs as well.. too many old PEs that Nike is deciding to FINALLY give us.

the LBJ 9 colorways were great, so why release the WTT at the time.... fast forward 7-8 years to a boring Lebron line "remember the WTT 9s? well here they are again.." to me its almost too little too late

upcoming colorway descriptions always seem promising until they surface... so we'll see.

the LBJ watch should include some new PEs as well.. too many old PEs that Nike is deciding to FINALLY give us.

the LBJ 9 colorways were great, so why release the WTT at the time.... fast forward 7-8 years to a boring Lebron line "remember the WTT 9s? well here they are again.." to me its almost too little too late

upcoming colorway descriptions always seem promising until they surface... so we'll see.
I agree. They could a done a cannon or Miami nights 9 lbj watch and I think those would have been amazing. The WTT are cool in the sense of a super limited shoe people couldn't get, but the colorway isn't that amazing, imo. The Lebron watch 15's were shoes from the 90s that were inspired whereas the 16 lebron watch are more an homage to older lebron exclusives.

I agree. They could a done a cannon or Miami nights 9 lbj watch and I think those would have been amazing. The WTT are cool in the sense of a super limited shoe people couldn't get, but the colorway isn't that amazing, imo. The Lebron watch 15's were shoes from the 90s that were inspired whereas the 16 lebron watch are more an homage to older lebron exclusives.
The Cannons are by far one of cleanest cws I've ever had and seen!!! I don't think it would look right on the 16s but retro that 9 and count me in for 2 pairs

The Cannons are by far one of cleanest cws I've ever had and seen!!! I don't think it would look right on the 16s but retro that 9 and count me in for 2 pairs
I actually think it would look amazing on the 16's.

I sold 2 pairs through Flightclub, regretted it, and bought another pair off the Bay lol.

Back
Top Bottom