*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Accidentally ordered 2 pair of WTT from StockX....how can i cancel/stop one of the transactions before the seller ships the shoes??
Should of emailed stockx right when it happened. Same thing happened to me and since I have a good track record with stockx they cancelled both my transactions and didn’t charge me any fee but stated any cancelations moving forward could get penalized

How do you order 2 pairs on accident?
Thats what im trying to figure out...i must have added one to my cart not realizing it was there before i actually wanted to check out....after i checked out with the pair i wanted and the way i chose to purchase which was not with my bank card i get a message from my bank showing that i was charged for the shoes...

WTT finally came in I don't own many 16s or 15s satisfied with the ones I do own
20190223_234117.jpg

Kinda missed the WTT with the infrared and I could only get one so I went with the 6s. Gonna aim for these next month hopefully the prices on stock x stay put. I normally got a half size up in Lebrons so the 16s are the same fit as the 15s?

Anyone know if the seller flakes on stockx and never ships and the price goes up on your size, while they honor the price you originaly paid?

Back
Top Bottom