*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

They’re putting too much of the inspired shoe on the 16.... I think they did better with the LBJ watch 15...

Then again I don’t see how these Lebron watch pairs are really even PEs... moreso collaborations

☝️...WHAT!?!? So you wanna know how E Bledsoe's *** performs before you cop it? You do know this is a sneaker forum right? Here's what u do, after you read this take a deep breath gather your thoughts and write it again just below.

too much ignorance here for me to sort through...Read bro. I asked previously who all in the NBA plays in these shoes. I submitted that E Bledsoe is the only one that consistently hoops in these. A lot of individuals come to the forums asking about looks. Perfectly fine. I asked a question that would lead to in depth assessment with regards to on court performance, which I care about.

Take a deep breath. Your right, this is a sneaker forum. I guess your comment above advanced the forum in some manner??? hmmm...

LeB
too much ignorance here for me to sort through...Read bro. I asked previously who all in the NBA plays in these shoes. I submitted that E Bledsoe is the only one that consistently hoops in these. A lot of individuals come to the forums asking about looks. Perfectly fine. I asked a question that would lead to in depth assessment with regards to on court performance, which I care about.

Take a deep breath. Your right, this is a sneaker forum. I guess your comment above advanced the forum in some manner??? hmmm...
LeBron also consistently plays in the shoes .

Maybe one of the three remaining watch pairs will be clean, I just don’t see the 16’s topping the safari and WTT
Also I feel the 15 is the best Lebron so far and I don’t see Nike topping it anytime soon

So they are suppose to be the hot lava or this is also one of them? Nevermind had to look at this. So 4 horsemen, hotlava and Sprite Remix remains
Nike-LeBron-16-LeBron-Watch-Hot-Lava.jpg

Nike-LeBron-16-LeBron-Watch-Air-Trainer.jpg

They're accurate and looks better on the 16 by a small margin but I wouldn't pay retail to have them.
Capture+_2019-03-06-07-19-37.png

Capture+_2019-03-06-07-19-57.png

Last edited:
idk yet how i feel about these, i like how much inspiration was put into these like the SB, Safari and even more so than the WTT, and i like the earth tones and the overall vibe, i''m not a fan of mid foot straps though i do like straps, i'm guessing these come out during tonight's game (espn) since he's been training his whole life to surpass MJ (debatable don't at me idc about the goat topic)

So they are suppose to be the hot lava or this is also one of them? Nevermind had to look at this. So 4 horsemen, hotlava and Sprite Remix remains
Nike-LeBron-16-LeBron-Watch-Hot-Lava.jpg

Nike-LeBron-16-LeBron-Watch-Air-Trainer.jpg

They're accurate and looks better on the 16 by a small margin but I wouldn't pay retail to have them.
Capture+_2019-03-06-07-19-37.png

Capture+_2019-03-06-07-19-57.png
All those r hideous...:blush:

Nike just doesn't have the color way juice they used to have.
Agreed! Does not have to be out there or excessive either. Just give us something that we could all appreciate and not mind spending the money over. I mean look at how well the Bred’s sold and are loved. Just a black and red shoe but I love it ! Oh and give us the damn lion head more please too Nike, u know what we want lol

Back
Top Bottom