*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

This shoe had mad potential. The Duke make ups show what could have been done on a simplistic scale. It is interesting the LBJ has created more interest than this shoe, but the 3 is a boss of a shoe both on court and then off.

The 16 seemed like a 15.5 or 15v2. Hopefully Nike goes a different direction with the 17, new design like this years’ KD12. As long as it’s nothing like the 11 or 12, I’m good. Heck with the 17, they could at least call it the redemption year shoe, comeback or something. The marketing department seems to always miss golden opportunities to capitalize on a story line.

“After missing the playoffs for the first time in 8 years, Lebron makes the playoffs and wins a championship to continue his legacy in the Lebron 17...ID your pair today to get the exact specifications of his championship model...” :lol:

You know I wonder, is the Kyrie 4 a better big man shoe than the LBJ16? You would think that Nike would have Zion rocking the 16, but they went with Kyrie 4. Less zoom air, more stable I guess.

You know I wonder, is the Kyrie 4 a better big man shoe than the LBJ16? You would think that Nike would have Zion rocking the 16, but they went with Kyrie 4. Less zoom air, more stable I guess.
For me 16s are way better but probably less stable upper? I wonder if the front area of the shoe needs better traction. LeBron slipped out there when he got hurt and the other night when trying to turn the corner.

For me 16s are way better but probably less stable upper? I wonder if the front area of the shoe needs better traction. LeBron slipped out there when he got hurt and the other night when trying to turn the corner.
I do get better lock down in the 4.

8B8B5021-50DE-43A7-88BD-B67F0007BA5C.jpeg
Got these in today.

upload_2019-3-25_23-55-33.jpeg

These are hard, but keep the 16 tooling.
Probably have 3M panels underneath the flyknit, the 6 tounge and a infrared lacelocks.

Back
Top Bottom