*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Eastbay and FTL tend to have 20% off every now and then (Eastbay has one going now). If you search up the Lebron 16 you'll see the Fresh Bred colorway, however...sizes are scattered and constantly being added and sold out daily. My size was sold-out for a while but I got lucky last week randomly checking and my size popped up available to checkout and I got em under retail.

I’ve been playing that game with Eastbay but my size pops up, I atc and it says the size is sold out lol

I’ll keep trying, there is hope!

Kinda surprised the Martin's are sitting. Dropped these after BAD BOYS FOR LIFE and they probably would have sold out with the quickness.
Don’t even know why cats keep saying this. For the most part if the sneakers aren’t limited what sneakers really selling out first day or all that quickly anymore?

Were the breds the only cw to use a colored layer beneath the knit?

I expected that to be used more often. Instead of adding material on the outside.

Were the breds the only cw to use a colored layer beneath the knit?

I expected that to be used more often. Instead of adding material on the outside.

The I Promise and Buzz Lightyear pairs use the same design. I agree, more pairs should use that colored layer underneath.

totally forgot I had not only the bel-air 5s, but both of the CP3 ?s versions:

qisbrgccabnsjowy161e.jpg

You need to update or should re-install the app, cause there seems to be something def wrong with yours

I had to wait in line, and then got the “didn’t get em” screen. Either a glitch or a fake sold out. It’s happened before for me too. Ended up buying from oneness.

I emailed them, they said it doesn’t apply to that shoe. No tax for me though, so it’s a wash.
They free shipping code worked for me that's why I bought plus no tax cause if I copped off of FTL or snkrs it would have been tax to 196 they played oneness

Back
Top Bottom