*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

R1510K_AGASSI.jpg

Are those black joints coming in May gonna be triple black?

Thought they were going to be the one's posted on page 37 as a mid, but the Hibbett's calendar as it as low in the black/black. Seems like we won't be seeing the mids on page 37 at this point. They usually don't release mids going into the summer do they?

Thought they were going to be the one's posted on page 37 as a mid, but the Hibbett's calendar as it as low in the black/black. Seems like we won't be seeing the mids on page 37 at this point. They usually don't release mids going into the summer do they?
Sigh.. guess I can't say I'm surprised smh

LOL I didn't expect someone to accept my bid since the prices were going up

I had the same bid like last week and it stayed up for like 4 days then i took it down

Oh well I didn't want them right now since it's not the "adult thing" to do but what's done is done. Even my wife laughed at me when i told her.

Wearing the Martins today since I'm seeing Avengers Endgame tonight. Wanted to wear some Thanos joints. Are the laces on all the 16s so d@mn long or is it just this particular pair? These are my first 16s.

Wearing the Martins today since I'm seeing Avengers Endgame tonight. Wanted to wear some Thanos joints. Are the laces on all the 16s so d@mn long or is it just this particular pair? These are my first 16s.

Not trying to be smart, but what connection does Martin have to the Avengers?

Back
Top Bottom