*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

lmao there have been some awful shoes for this model, but those Lavas just took it to a whole nother level. I cant believe this is even real life rn, those shoes are pure garbage. Actually calling them garbage might be too good a compliment smh

Way too bland for the lavas. Poor execution. Nike got lazy on this one.
For the 4horsemen i thought they are nice to me just clean black shoes with black outsoles but the black pony hair on the heel turned me off. Easy pass.

that's the best part of the shoe

Is the lava the last of the #lebronwatch 16s?

yeah all 6prs been shown, SB, WTT, M.Ball, Remix, 4HM, Lava plus they gave us extra 16/3s with blue sb and gitd, 2 colabs with atmos. 16s turned out ok, still not as good as the 15s but thats mostly bcuz of Kith and the amount of MC vers. they did vers the more bland colorways of the 16. Had they done more 16s like the Bred, IP, and Buzzs people would've been more into them. That inbetween color thread was what got people hype and it was mildly underused then add in no real Lakers colors and you lose the fan anticipation (though those trash colors anyway imho)

This is funny. I've always thought you all were gonna turn on this once you saw it. My question is...based on the model of the shoe and the original, how'd you think it was gonna look?!

This is funny. I've always thought you all were gonna turn on this once you saw it. My question is...based on the model of the shoe and the original, how'd you think it was gonna look?!

more of a mix like how the SBs are a 16x3 mix and how the m.balls are a 16xtrainer mix, that's what we were expecting. Those 2 models were well thought out in their design where as the rest borderline on laziness. just doing the back panel and a few small cue nods on other parts of the shoe shows that they only cared about awe moments on 2 designs and most didn't even care about the trainers, still the Lava's are a much better design than the Remix, those are prob the worst design or most disappointing bcuz they're the 3 use of that 16x3 design and Sprite Mix would've been tremendously better

Lava's are wack. if they would have kept this shoe Basketball centric, releasing the solid color make ups that the schools wore, Nike would have knocked this out of the park. However they went with gimmicks, and it isn't a good look. The Duke color make up was serious, but what was released such as that Laker colorway, those huge numbers on the tongue were and are silly. Ruins the whole aesthetic.

Yall think the Lavas will reach discount? If not discount, at least to NDC? have a 20% off coupon I'd use on them.

more of a mix like how the SBs are a 16x3 mix and how the m.balls are a 16xtrainer mix, that's what we were expecting. Those 2 models were well thought out in their design where as the rest borderline on laziness. just doing the back panel and a few small cue nods on other parts of the shoe shows that they only cared about awe moments on 2 designs and most didn't even care about the trainers, still the Lava's are a much better design than the Remix, those are prob the worst design or most disappointing bcuz they're the 3 use of that 16x3 design and Sprite Mix would've been tremendously better
Med balls are horrid. Plain jane boring. Looks stupid on the 16 silhouette.

Remix are decent imo. Id grab on discount.

6AC57071-FB51-4B2A-A4D0-750327EBBB77.jpeg
32FF511F-3F8D-492A-A343-0E24055CA0FB.jpeg

oh yeah those gonna look real good on my feet

Can’t wait until you get ‘em! I think that some mint laces will add an extra pop - it would have been cool if Nike included that color as an extra pair of laces as an option for a varied look.

Can’t wait until you get ‘em! I think that some mint laces will add an extra pop - it would have been cool if Nike included that color as an extra pair of laces as an option for a varied look.

well i ordered some extra pop laces so look for pics to start surfacing big time at the end of this month :evil:

I'd cop glows on discount.

Really disappointed in the Lavas. I'd rather...just wear my actual lavas.

Lows are all trash, and it doesn't look like we're getting a wide release for the atmos jades.

Yall think the Lavas will reach discount? If not discount, at least to NDC? have a 20% off coupon I'd use on them.

The Glow are excluded right now so if they sit long enough they'll allow the codes. Same for the Lava I would think.

Back
Top Bottom