*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

D63aUi1XYAEbayR.jpeg.jpg
These are nice

Black is ok, whites are wack

The Lavas ain't bad, but y'all fun with that white battleknit.

My thoughts exactly when seeing the white pair initially. I like how the shoe looks, but I can't bang with that white Battleknit at all.

Blacks getting copped day one

YEP. I thought it was only going to be the white pair, so I was really surprised to see they did a black pair and really well at that.

The 16 has not brought consistent heat like the 15, but that black lava pair is the first one I've been truly excited for.

What happened to the Lakers CW XVI's? Weren't they supposed to be released today? Did it get pushed back somehow...

Serious question ... will the lava atcs sell out? Or will I be able to grab the black brons and double back for em later!”? I know most of y’all ballers In here don’t have these problems but man it’s getting ridiculous for me to be buying 2-3 shoes a week

Serious question ... will the lava atcs sell out? Or will I be able to grab the black brons and double back for em later!”? I know most of y’all ballers In here don’t have these problems but man it’s getting ridiculous for me to be buying 2-3 shoes a week
2-3 shoes a week is pretty baller status to me

2-3 shoes a week is pretty baller status to me
I can’t afford to do it though so really it’s dumb ahh status. I tried to stay off niketalk once but then istill see stuff on ig and even Facebook. I just need to give the whole internet a rest for a while cuzz Nike been just pumping out fire stuff non stop lately.

Back
Top Bottom