*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

4F94AC58-7255-47CC-BEF9-D55C10DACC51.jpeg

No love for the purps? I think im definitely gonna have to grab em

Day 1 cop for me. That color is too nice.

Forgot to add, I am using my 16's for ball and like a more snug fit...would probably go TTS for casual wear. As far as stretching, I don't think so...it could be some minimal stretching after break in but for the most part I have a pair that I wear quite often and I haven't noticed much of a difference in the fit.

I’d be hooping in them as well. Thanks for the feedback!

JS”

Finally obtained these...
0AC0C1FA-BF18-4990-9C89-67C72A1DCBB2.jpeg

Nice pickup. Just picked up a pair last weekend as well. One thing I had a question about on the 1 through 5's. Some pairs I've seen have the red zoom units on the right shoe, where others have the red zoom units on the left shoe. Why is that?

Nice pickup. Just picked up a pair last weekend as well. One thing I had a question about on the 1 through 5's. Some pairs I've seen have the red zoom units on the right shoe, where others have the red zoom units on the left shoe. Why is that?

Quick image search turns up pictures of pairs with red zoom on the left (multicolor) shoe, and they're all fakes.

I would only cop a pair that has red zoom on the right (oreo) shoe.

Quick image search turns up pictures of pairs with red zoom on the left (multicolor) shoe, and they're all fakes.

I would only cop a pair that has red zoom on the right (oreo) shoe.

I don't know about that. Even stockx's photo has red zoom on the left shoe https://stockx.com/nike-lebron-16-what-the

And this Jacques Slade unboxing video of them also shows red zoom on the left shoe.

I've seen many pics of legit pairs, and some have red zoom left, others red zoom right. Not sure why.

Also here are two more unboxing vids. These were straight from the snkrs app according to both vids. One video has red zoom left shoe, the other has red zoom right shoe lol.

Last edited:
Almost bought a pair of the martins yesterday on NDC. Glad I waited for the price to drop another $15-20...

Reactions: Ube
I really like the 16s. I can't completely use the cushion though because I am really small. And I really like how the knit felt in hands.

gs bred but i also see them calling them red carpets :smh:
Nike-LeBron-16-Red-Carpet-GS.png

didn't we already get "bred" and if these are called "red carpet" :sick:

I have a voucher from Nike, so I'm thinking about grabbing a new pair of hoop shoes.

Quick question for those that have the Glows. Do they seem heavier with the added materials?

I'm tossing up between those or the black hot lava's. But I've seen the lockdown on the 16 lows were alot better than the mid, so throw those in the mix I guess.

Back
Top Bottom